9

Mika's POV:

Since that day, I haven't talked to him for the past year now. I still go to the hotel but, to gossip with Shinoa about the drama among there work place. My mother seems to not bud into my love life anymore since she noticed how much it affected me. Lacus is dating some guy named Rene which I'm not worried as much now. But, as Yuu and I go we barely make eye contact now. 

"Mika~" Shinoa whispered into my ear clinging onto my arm.

We walked in the halls to head to our new homeroom class.

"What now" I said looking away and sighing.

"New year! New US!" She said with a scary smile on her face.

"What could you be planning now?" I said as we made to the door.

I spotted the guy I long wanted. I missed the way his body reacted to mine. I adored his sweet scent that made me want to be near him every time. I wanted him, and really bad.

"Excuse me" I heard Yoichi say walking past me and Shinoa.

She seemed to still have my arm hooked to her's as we walked by Yuu. When I sat down in my seat, Shinoa cupped my face.

"Huh?" I said as we both made eye contact.

She got closer to my face that I could feel her body heat, she pecked a kiss on my lips. She mumbled something in my ear as she rubbed my hair. She then walked away to pick her own seat.

"What was that about? I swear I think I'm going to throw up a rainbow" I thought as I gagged.

Yuu's POV:

I saw Shinoa bring him in close as they kissed a heat woke up in my cheeks. Of course I was jealous, no I was furious.  But not at Shinoa, but at him. He let himself get kissed by another person, does this mean he is finally moving on.

"Bye Mika~" Shinoa said leaving his seat.

She made eye contact with me as she smirked. 

"Why you little-" My thought was cut off from Yoichi telling me to calm down.

"Yuu~san are you going to be okay?" He asked as he gripped onto my hand.

"Yeah, I guess" I said looking out the window.

-Time Skip-

Class was finally ending, which meant we could go home. During the day it was raining and I remembered I had to wait a little for Akane because she would take me home. I couldn't drive... at all.

"Mika~" Shinoa said huddling up next to him.

I saw a small blush on the side of his rosie, soft cheeks. I was trying to hear them talk.

"Don't forget to come to the hotel tonight!" She said with a giggle as she leaped away passed me.

"I can't believe this guy!" I thought with a hiss.

I grabbed all my belonging madly as I rushed out the door. I bumped into something as my things fell onto the ground. 

"Ugh! You fucking idiot" I yelled at someone.

When I realized it was him. His eyes seemed to have changed along with his expression.

"Sorry" Mika said so coldly as he helped me pick up my things. 

"I didn't mean to-" I said feeling bad now.

"Look, it's okay. I don't care anymore" He said as he finished helping me pick up my stuff.

"Anymore......" I mumbled as I looked down at the ground.

I had so many emotions trapped inside of my chest. It was aching, I was so mad that I started to cry.

"I'm sorry" I said as tears ran down my cheeks. "I'M SORRY OKAY!" I yelled out with tears.

I collapsed to the ground, crying alone. Alone.... alone....

"Yuu~chan" Mika said as I looked into his eyes.

He had a smile writes on his face as he wrapped his arms around me. My pain soon went away with the grasp of his body around me. The soon noticed the class was empty as I looked around. He rubbed my tears away from my face which made me blush.

"Why mustin' all adorable things be so complex" He whispered into my ear.

I pushed him away and said, "BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!"

I hit him with my text book as he simply laughed lightly. He got up and pulled me up with him.

"Let's be friends, okay" He said as he reached his right hand towards me with a smile.

"Friends......." I said trying to get all of my courage into my body.

"Yeah" He rubbed his neck.

I pushed him up against a wall to kiss him deeply where Shinoa had placed her lips on him. I could feel him taking over the kiss as he switched my position; that way I was the one being pushed up against the wall. Once we pulled away, I desired for more of his taste.

"No, friends. Huh" He said with a laughed.

"Yeah" I said.

Mika's POV:

 "Then will you marry me?" I asked in a joke way.

"Um- " He said with a worried expression on his face.

"How about we start dating, okay" I said with a smile on my face.

"I would like that" Yuu said with a sparkle in his green eyes.

Once I arrived home, I texted Shinoa.

Me-

Oi, Shinoa! Ur plan worked!!!!

Shinoa ( lesb )-

I told you it would work! Always trust me :0

Me-

Thanks! TTYL

Shinoa (lesb )-

k

I dropped my phone on the bed as I hovered over it.

"It was a good day to be alive " I said raising my hand towards the ceiling.

I stared at the disappearing cuts on my left arm.

"Need more time to live before, my tumor finally eats up all my brain" I said with a smile.