Day of the Moon - Two

Hello!

My god a lost has been happening at the moment! I've been very busy ;)

I have officially released the first two chapters for my Sherlock fic which has been titled: 'Life's Miscalculation' and is the first book in the Distortion Series. 

The first book in the Parallel Series has just been added to the official Wattpad fanfic Doctor Who reading list! That also means I get a snazzy sticker which is currently keeping its place on the cover of the first book in the series (Parallel: From Another World) (Isn't that super cool?!) 

There is also one more surprise in store and more of this will be revealed as time goes on this week. 

Anyways since there has been so much going on I have decided that there is no better way to celebrate this than to upload another chapter this week. After this chapter, there is a short chapter between our two favourite United Time Lords before we head onto a pirate ship with Curse of the Black Spot. Once again thank you so much for sticking with me throughout this series and thank you to those who have only just read the series and have caught up with everyone else

-----

"It's an exoskeleton." River said after using her tricorder on the suit to scan it. "Basically, life support. There are about twenty different kinds of alien tech in here."

"Who was she?" The Doctor frowned. "Why put her in here?"

"You put this on, you don't even need to eat. The suit processes sunlight directly. It's got built-in weaponry, and a communications system that can hack into anything."

"Including the telephone network?" The Stone guessed picking up a wire and eyeing it before dropping it back down.

"Easily."

"But why phone the President?" The Doctor questioned.

"It defaults to the highest authority it can find." River explained. "The little girl gets frightened, the most powerful man on Earth gets a phone call. The night terrors with a hotline to the White House."

The Doctor shook his head before taking the TARDIS blue envelope out of his pocket and licking it, the Stone scrunched up her face at him before sighing and taking his hand gently squeezing it. She knew he was now suddenly worried about her given what they had discussed earlier.

"You won't learn anything from that envelope, you know." River said not even looking away from what she was doing, able to see them out of the corner of her eye.

"Purchased on earth." The Doctor said. "Perfectly ordinary stationery. TARDIS blue." He waved it around. "Summoned by a stranger who won't even show their face. That's a first, for me." The Stone nodded in agreement then looked at River with the Doctor. "How about you?"

"Our lives are back to front." She explained to them. "Your future's my past. Your firsts are my lasts."

"That's not really what we asked." The Doctor dryly replied.

"Ask something else, then." River countered

"What are the Silence doing, raising a child?" The Stone questioned raising one of her brows.

"Keeping her safe, even giving her independence." The blonde answered

"The only way to save Amy is to work out what the Silence are doing." The Doctor cut in.

"I know."

"And every single thing we learn about them brings us a step closer." The Time Lord added once more.