A Christmas Carol - Three

The Time Lords soon found the origins of the signing. The woman Kazran had shown them before kneeling on the ground stroking the shark softly singing.

They spotted Kazran watching close by and quietly walked up to him, the Stone brushing some of the ice off of the Doctors jacket and then some of her own before he shook his head at her taking her hand. "It's not really the singing, of course." The Doctor informed Kazran in a whisper.

"Yes, it is." He narrowed his eyes a little at the Doctor.

"Nah."

"The fish love the singing. It's true." Kazran shot back at him.

"Nah. The notes resonate in the ice crystals, causing a delta wave pattern in the fog." He then hit the back of his neck. "Ow. A fish bit me."

"That was actually me lightly hitting you." The Stone admitted. "I'm trying to enjoy the Song sweetheart.

"Of course." He whispered. "That's how the machine controls the cloud belt. The clouds are ice crystals. If you vibrate the crystals at exactly the right frequency, you could align them into- ow!" He exclaimed before glaring at the Time Lady.

"That was actually the fish." The Stone chuckled kissing his cheek. "Perhaps you should just stay quiet and listen, Doctor."

"I think that's a good idea." He whispered pulling her a little closer, his arm snaking around her waist so he could firmly hold her against him as the singing continued a soft kiss being pressed to the Time Lady's head by the Time Lord.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"It's bigger on the inside," Kazran said in awe and amazement. His eyes wondering around the bright orange interior of the TARDIS.

"Yeah, it's the colour." The Doctor joked making sure the Shark was going to stay in the cryochamber. "Really knocks the walls back."
He then hit on the door of the chamber. "Shark in a box, to go."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"This is amazing." The young woman named Abigail looked around the TARDIS beaming.

"Nah, this is transport." The Doctor waved them off after pulling a lever, the Cryochamber now inside the TARDIS. Grinning the Doctor took the Stone's hand and ran to the doors of the TARDIS opening them. "We keep amazing out here." He grinned seeing the look on Kazran and Abigail's faces when they saw the cloud layer they were currently in as well as the millions of fish swimming around in the cloud.

"Come on, then." He moved over to the chamber letting Kazran and Abigail have a better look for a moment. "Let's get this shark out."

Wasting no time the Time Lords managed to get the Shark out and back into the cloud layer. They stood back watching

They faintly smiled as Kazran sneakily took a picture of Abigail as she stared out into the cloud layer watching the Shark swim around the fish. "Hey, look at her go." Kazran laughed pointing. The Doctor fondly shook his head and closed the door of the cryochamber, both the Time Lords glanced at each other seeing the numbers '000 008' on the front of the chamber. "Abigail, this number." The Doctor started tilting his head a little trying to at least figure out what the number '8' meant. "What does it mean?"

"It pertains to me, sir, not the fish."

"Yeah, but how?"

She looked between the Doctor and the Stone with a gingerly expression on her face before promptly opening her mouth to speak. You are a doctor, you say? Are you one of mine?"