When Good People Go To War

The Stone sat in the TARDIS beside the Doctor, a laptop between them watching Rory move around the Cyberman spaceship getting everything ready with the explosives they had hocked up. "Do you really think this is a good idea?" The Doctor doubtfully questioned the Time Lady. "Explosives? Not really 'our style'."

"Doctor." The Stone sighed shaking her head, pushing the screen of the laptop down slightly and placing it on the floor so neither of them would be distracted for a moment. "If-" she took in a breath not really wanting to think about that kind of scenario. "If I was taken and threatened to give our child away- if I was even pregnant what would you do?"

"Stone-"

"What would you do?" She firmly questioned again.

The Doctor took in a sharp, deep breathtaking one of her hands in his, holding it close to him. "I would do anything- everything." He corrected himself. "To bring you and our child home safely to me, because that is where my home is, right beside you." He blinked at her slightly, the seriousness of this finally sinking in before a quiet growl escaped his lips. If it wasn't for the mute button on the laptop the Time Lady would have easily missed it and the short Gallifreyen curse. "We're getting our friend and her baby back."

The Stone nodded picking the laptop back up and pressing the button to unmute the sound. "I have a message and a question." They heard Rory sternly state to the Cybermen. The Doctor raised a brow as the Stone pushed the screen back so they could watch. "A message from the Doctor and Stone and a question from me." Rory looked between the Cybermen in front of him. "Where is my wife?" Silence. Rory slightly rolled his eyes at them seeing none of the Cybermen move or give any signs that they were going to move or speak. "Oh, don't give me those blank looks. The Twelfth Cyber Legion monitors this entire quadrant. You hear everything. So you tell me what I need to know. You tell me now, and I'll be on my way."

"What is the Doctor and the Stones message?"

"Dear?" The Doctor looked up already seeing the Time Lady was typing something into the laptop before she looked up hearing a loud crash. The multiple smaller ships exploding behind the glass Rory was standing in front of.

Rory slightly tilted his head. "Would you like me to repeat the question?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Time Lords waited for Rory to return with the necessary information before they piloted the TARDIS, first to find Vastra a Silurians who they helped to save from what was most likely going to end up being a lot of deaths and possible experimening of they didn't help. After that they went in search for a Sontaran warrior who had been forced to become a nurse in 4037 A.D, helping those in wars instead of killing. Next, they were with Avery and Toby wishing for his and his crews help. They needed all the help they could get at that current moment. Anything was a success. The Time Lords dropped Rory off to go and get River.

----------------------------------------------------------------

River shook her head and continued to dance her way to her cell, she had only just finished talking to Rory before the blonde had to cover her eyes as a bright white light flashed and a woman appeared. "Niece ?" River frowned.

"Who?" The woman frowned at River as she looked behind herself to see nothing.

River raised a brow and glanced around. "But this is too early? They don't know you're back yet."

"Who don't?"

"The Doctor and the Stone." The blonde replied.

"They're alive?" The womans eyes widened. "I thought they were dying."