Last Night

After River had collapsed into the Time Lords who had stared at the woman before going into a slight panic the Doctor gently placed River on the glass floor.

"River? Are you ok?" He asked while the Stone checked the woman's pulse and rolled her eyes. Not that the Doctor noticed, he was too busy worrying about River "Talk to me...ok, um... uh...breath, breathe, come on. Gotta keep breathing...uh..." he looked up and noticed the Stone looking at him with a raised eyebrow. The Time Lord sighed, putting two and two together.  "River. You are holding your breath."

"You're a fine one to talk about holding." River teased with a smirk. The Stone shook her head. "Sister, how many hands does your husband have?" The Doctor opened then closed his mouth speechless. "You need to keep him on a lead."

"He was concerned River." The Stone protested, narrowing her eyes seeing the Doctor clearly looking very uncomfortable about Rivers accusation of what he was doing.

"Of course he was." The blonde chuckled.

The Doctor looked between the two women before he snapped. "Get up!" The Time Lord moved towards the console. "What are you doing here? Who's shooting at you?"

"Oh just a few Sontarans." River shrugged. "Chased me halfway across the galaxy. I probably shouldn't have asked them if they were on a hen night."

"River you can't do things like that!" He exclaimed.

"Or what?" She shrugged. "You've already had me banged up in jail for 5 years, what else are you gonna do-"

"Do not finish that sentence or I'll find a way to double your jail time." The Stone warned.

River held up her hands before she looked up and noticed the dress hanging on the console and frowned. "Doctor have you brought someone else here?" She asked. "Does anyone agree to wear that dress?" She snorted. "Are you two having a divorce? Who do I have to kill? Where is she?"

"What?" The Doctor asked. "No, we're not who do we look like, your parents, we don't have divorces, that's human stuff."

"What?" River asked.

The Doctor shook hid head and sighed. "River think it through..."

"This happened the last time we were here." River groaned. "Honestly you have a wife standing right next to you yet you bring someone else!"

"No I didn't!" He protested.

"Yes you did!" She replied. "I heard you talking to her!"

"It's the same night!" He huffed.

"Doctor..." The first River spoke up and walked in as the other left  "Were you talking to someone?"

"Only the Stone." He replied.

River nodded and left, the second River then poked her head into the console room."Were you talking to someone?!"

"Only the Stone."

A third River then entered from the main doors of the TARDIS, the Stone groaned and lightly hit her head on the console, the Doctor raised a brow at his wife who shook her head after a moment. "I just needed to do that, don't question it Doctor."

"Okay." He replied, knowing it was better to agree rather than question the Time Lady.

The third River opened her mouth to say something but frowned spotting the Stones purple dress. She tilted her head slightly in confusion "Did you buy the Stone another of the same dress?" She asked before noticing the Time Lady wasn't wearing the dress. "Or did he replace it?"