The God Complex

Yes this is the God Complex next I had done this to separate the two First Night and Last night chapters for a reason: One, they're some references that won't be understood until after the God Complex and two, I planned for First Night and Last Night to not be in the same time as the rest of the book, I should have made it more clear but the ____ Nights work around the book, not in a linear timeline to it.

-----

The Stone lightly knocked on the wooden banister while the Doctor looked over the top of it and down at the floor below the two of them grinning.

"Let's go to Ravan-Skala, he says. The people are six hundred feet tall." Amy dully said her arms crossed, watching the Time Lords. "You have to talk to them in hot air balloons and the Tourist Information Centre is made of one of their hats, he says. I'm sorry, but I don't see any huge hats."

"Amy, Beaky..." he had a bright smile on his face. The Stone raised a brow and he lightly coughed his smile slightly falling. "Sorry." He apologised to the man for the nickname he had forced upon him. "This could be the most exciting thing I have ever seen." His grin returned and he looked at the Stone who smiled back at him. She definitely was excited about this but he looked like a small innocent puppy and it was adorable.

"You're kidding." Rory looked between them. "Stone?"

"No he is right." She beamed holding her beanie as she looked over the banister for a moment. "This is very exciting."

"Okay the Doctor being excited is understandable. He got excited when you said about getting some more fish fingers and custard a few days ago but you being excited about this is odd." She frowned at the Time Lady. The Doctor noddee in understanding and hummed now wanting fish fingers and custard. "How can you be excited about a rubbish hotel on a rubbish bit of Earth?"

"Because, assembled Ponds, this is not Earth." The Doctor explained. "This has just been made to look like Earth. The craftsmanship involved. Can you imagine?"

"What?" Amy looked at them confused. "Then where are we?

"I don't know." He laughed running over to a plant with the Stone. "Something must have yanked us off course. Look at the detail on that cheese plant!" He exclaimed and sniffed it. The Stone chuckled and lightly patted his back.

"Right, but who would mock up an Earth hotel?" Rory asked.

"Colonists maybe, recreating a bit of home, like when ex-pats open English pubs in Majorca." The Doctor suggested picking up a red apple from a large bowl. He handed it to the Stone who bit into hers as he picked up another taking a bite out of his own. "No, whoever did this, I am shaking his stroke her hand stroke tentacle."

"Have you seen these?" Rory noticed a large group of photos on the wall. Each with the name and a label underneath them. Curiously the Doctor and Stone turned to him and frowned at what he pointed out. "Look at the labels underneath."

"Commander Halke, defeat." He read from under a photo of a Sontaran. "Tim Heath, having his photo taken." A man that looked human surprisingly smiled at the camera in his photo given what the label said. "Lady Silver-Tear, Daleks."

The Doctor and the Stone gave each other a concerned look as Amy read more of the names out. "Paige Barnes, other people's socks. Tim Nelson, balloons. Novice Prin, sabrewolves. Royston Luke Gold, Plymouth?" She said questioningly. "Lucy Hayward, that brutal gorilla." A photo of a dark-haired woman was smiling in her photo. Now that the Time Lords thought about it everyone who was capable of it was smiling in their photos. "Doctor, what does it mean?"