"You're a women driven by purpose. That  i do know." I state. "I need to finish some work, so how about we go to my room and you can tell me why you're here?" I tread towards before placing my hand on her cheek, " hmm?"

"One day, you wont be able to smooth talk your way out of things Kyoya." She grabs my hand but doesn't look up at me." C'mon, lets go to your room."

I open my door and lead her inside. She snaps her fingers a few times and finds her way to my bed before she lays down." You never answered my question." I sit down next to her lying body. She looks so tired.

I open my laptop and begin doing my work as she opens her mouth to speak, i interject. "And dont try to avert my question. Im not in the mood to play our memorable games and you have no energy to avert it."

She curls up in a ball and grabs the end of the blanket to wrap around her. She looks so... so helpless.

"Mori has kendo practice and i..  didn't want to be alone." She's falling asleep. Mori huh?

"So... how often do you spend time with Mori sempai?" I turn to face her and she looks sound asleep.  I pause for a second to admire her. She never wear makeup but i can clearly see the foundation on her face. Her eyes. Its her eyes. She's covering the bags under her eyes, that's why she's wearing makeup.

I take my hand to brush away her hair out of her face, all while caressing her cheek. She moves her head slightly and hums. "This is familiar..." she whispers.

"What?" I ask not pulling away. Keeping her eyes closed, she clarifies,"Last time you did this we were at the beach. You... patched up my hand and... did the exact same thing... you know, before we were together." Her voice fades as she swiftly falls asleep.

"Kaine Kohima, you really are full of surprises." I exasperate.

"More than you know..."

*|| Kaine's POV ||*

----- Next Morning -----

I feel warm. I feel really  warm. Why?  I barely move an inch when I realize I'm in a bed that's not my own. No point in opening my eyes, i slowly come to realize my current location. That intoxicating smell of minty pine  is everywhere. I can feel heat radiating from my right and slow, slight movements as if someone's breathing. Im in bed with Kyoya. I attempt to get up but a weight keeps me down. His arm is placed on top of me. In my weak state, i stay in bed. I listen to his breathing until it lulls me back to sleep. And curiously, i slowly move closer towards him, placing my head against his chest without waking him up. He's so warm.

I can feel his heartbeat against my forehead. Its so slow, its impressive how the human body works. How your pulse decreases immensely when you sleep; your breathing is so slow just to match your heart rate; your muscles are relaxed and their true weight is shown. The activity going on in your brain as you...

My thoughts are interrupted as i noticed the change in Kyoya's heartbeat. Its increased. He's awake. I take a few seconds to revert my focus.

"Never pegged you to share a bed with a girl before marriage, Kyoya." I sigh, keeping my head where it is.

"I never thought you'd be so intimate when no one else is aware, Kaine." He says in a groggy tone, "Morning."

"We should get ready for school." I suggest, ready to get up but i get pulled back down.

"You need to get more sleep, is what you should do." He says, still so groggy. I guess he's not a morning person.