I wanted to talk to her more but I knew she needed some sleep. I told her goodnight  and picked out a game for me and Alex to play.

"Call of Duty or Halo?" I asked.

"Umm, how about Halo." Alex told me.

We played Halo for about an hour until we decided to go to sleep. It was about 1:00 and we were about to just fall over.

I plugged in my phone and then fell right asleep.

Kendall's POV

I'm in Ohio for Spring Break and I'm staying with my Grandma for the week along with the obvious Mon and Adam.

It was the day after We landed and today I was planning on hanging out with my best friend, Lily. We were going to stay at her house and then we were going to go out to eat and go shopping.

I got up out of my bed and went to go take a shower. I got out, dried my hair, brushed my teeth.. all that stuff and then walked into my room to pick out an outfit. Since it was a little colder in Ohio than Texas, I decided to wear a tank top that had sunflowers on it and then cuffed light washed jeans with white converse.

I went downstairs to go eat breakfast with my family when I realized, no one was home. I walked over to the island and saw that there was a note on the table.

It was in my Mom's handwriting:

Kendall, went to the flea market with Grandma and Adam went to hang out with work friends. Text me when you go to Lily's. xoxo, mom

Wow, people just like to leave without telling me. I found my favorite cereal, Life,  in the cupboard and poured myself a bowl. I texted Austin to see what he was doing today.

To My Prince <3: Hey babe, what are you doing today?

He texted me right away.

From My Prince <3: Nothing. Me and Alex are getting ready to go to Olive Garden... and to get my braces off today. :)

What?? I totally forgot! He told me a couple days ago and i forgot today was the day.

To My Prince <3: Omg, i totally forgot! But good luck today! Wish i was there. :)

From My Prince <3: Me too :) don't have too much fun with Lily today!

I checked the time and it was 11:25. I was going to leave at 12:00 so I needed to go upstairs and finished getting ready.

To My Prince <3: I won't lol i need to go and finish getting ready. byee :)

I locked my phone and I walked up to my room. I plugged in my curler and started on my makeup. I did my face routine and then drew a wing for my eyeliner, then my mascara. I curled my hair in loose curls, so that didn't take me too long. By then it was 11:45. I decided to just leave now so then I would get there at about 12:00.

I walked downstairs with my wallet and penny board making sure I locked every door before I left like my mom said.

I hopped on my penny board and made it to Lily's house in no time.

I walked in the back door without knocking. It didn't even matter because I've been doing that for years now. Then I heard running footsteps down the stairs and I saw brunette hair. It was Lily.

"KENDALLLL!!!" Lily yelled.

"LILSS" I yelled back.

She pulled me into a hug that felt like it last for an hour. It so good to see her. I don't have any girl friends at Texas except for one and I don't hang out with her like I do with Alex and Austin.