;5; Renegade

You stood by Lotor's side, peering out over the room of soldiers working hard on the ships Lotor requested. Holding his hand, you've never felt safer and on top of the world. Not that you dreamed of the entire Galra Empire bowing down before you but to see it happen made you realize that it was definitely something you wanted subconsciously. 

The girls behind you and Lotor you've come to know well and get along with greatly. It never crossed your mind to treat them with unkindness just because they were only half galra. After all, your beloved was as well. Whenever someone spat out a rude remark towards them, you were the first to lash out. Many soldiers hated calling you 'princess'. It made you smirk, very amused because if they didn't Lotor was the first to say something and it always ended with him winning the argument. Either with words or the blade of his sword.

You leaned your head on his arm and he squeezed your hand tight. You were about to close your eyes when Acxa spoke up behind you,

"My lord, we just received a message from central command. Lord Zarkon requests your presence immediately."

You wanted to vomit whenever you heard that name.

"Very well," Lotor replied, "Prepare a ship."

"Do you think he's on to us?" Ezor asked, slightly anxious.

"No. My father is simply ready to return to the throne. He can have it. Our plans have not changed."

He released your hand and turned back to the girls, "Narti. Come with me."

He kissed your head and walked towards the throne room, Narti following close behind with Kova sitting on her shoulder. You were the only other person the cat was totally okay with touching them. It was great. Ezor was jealous in a childish, joking manner.

"The rest of you continue to oversee construction. My lady, you can do as you please. I will return shortly."

"What do you think it's about?" Ezor peered over at you when Lotor was gone. You glanced in her direction before turning back to the ships,

"Zarkon wants to return to the throne. That much is clear. But... Lotor said he can have it. Doesn't he want the throne?"

"That's what I thought! Maybe he knows something we don't."

A twinge of anxiety pricked at your chest. Lotor tells you everything. Doubting him is the last thing you want to do.

"No. Lotor wouldn't betray us like that," Acxa spoke sternly to Ezor. You turned to her,

"Ezor."

"What's up?" She looked at you with big eyes.

"I adore your purity amongst the generals and I. However if you say something like that about Lotor in my presence again..." your (e/c) stare bore into her eyes, "I'll kill you."

Ezor flinched at your hostile yet calm threat, "Sorry, (Y/n)."

You said nothing back. You just watched as galran men and women beneath you worked. Scanning the crowd, you saw a group of them finishing hauling materials to what would be your ship.

You walked away from the platform and opened a massive cooler. Grabbing a case of water, you made your way down to them. Workers parted to get out of your way as you made your way to the group.

"Hey." They turned to you, processing who you were before standing at attention.

"At ease."

They relaxed a bit. A taller galran man of shades of blue spoke to you,