;3; Saved

Your heart was pounding like crazy. As you stood on the spot you were told to stand in your cell for when the Emperor Pro Tem came through to look at the prisoners, you rubbed your hands together nervously. Even rubbing your arms and accidentally scratching yourself with unsheathed claws. You didn't mean to be so riled up but with what Commander Prorok told you yesterday, the words twisted in your head. Going from 'that or never' to 'now or then' to 'now or never'. You tried your hardest not to think up a plan to take out the EPT and make another escape attempt to go find Lotor.

He's just coming down here to look, it's fine. I'll just stand here and wait. Let him look, and if he moves on and dismisses me away I'll just knock him out and bolt down the hallway towards the pods- You growled lowly at yourself, STOP. (Y/N), this is crazy! You've never been so messed up, you weren't even like this when you were taken to be executed, for ancient's sake!!

No matter what you thought, calming down was waaayyyy easier said than done.

Tears threatened to spill, thoughts going AWOL, and claws sinking into your palms as you tried not to scratch up your arms too badly in fear the EPT might not take you out of this place. You were messed up. I mean, you couldn't blame yourself either. The day you were to be executed feels so long ago. So long it might as well not even have happened.

But if it didn't I wouldn't be here. I would be.. maybe a general with my own apprentice fighting in the name of Lord Zarkon and the Galra Empire alongside Sendak and Haxus and Prorok. Lotor might not have even known me. At least not like he does now.. or maybe did.. Maybe he's dead. What about the two girls that helped me? Where are they? Ah, I'm going on and on aga-

Prorok looked around the corner at your cell, catching you off guard. He looked behind him and then turned his back to you and continued to speak to someone around the corner out of your view.

"Come along this way, sire. We're almost done here."

"There's a lot of prisoners here. More than I expected, but I'm not too surprised," that voice definitely caught you more than off guard, "My father did have quite a large scale of what he considered unfairness. The most simple 'crime' would get someone locked up here for a long time."

Remember how your cell was around a corner and out of sight? Anyone walk by and never notice you were there. It became clear to you that Prorok was blocking you from sight. Hiding you away on purpose.

The EPT walked by and continued down the corridor,  their back to you.

Your voice was lost as your eyes followed him as he walked away down the other hall. His hair flowed down his back; so beautiful, so white. You caught a glimpse of his face. His skin; the perfect lavender tone. His beautiful dark blue eyes never once looking in your direction.

Because he doesn't know I'm here.

Your voice suddenly came back and you practically slammed yourself against the cell bars, reaching out between them with your arms,

"Lotor!!!! Lotor!!!!! Lotor, come back!!!!! Wait, come back, I'm right here!!!! COME BACK!!!"

You shrieked, making Prorok jump out of his skin. You heard a loud squeak like shoes on a hard floor. Then there they were; his beautiful dark blue eyes...

Lotor stood in shock by Prorok. His gaze upon an agonized (Y/N) who was dirty and was wearing torn up prison clothing. He was breathless,

"(Y/N).. Love..." You swear you saw tears in his eyes as he snatched keys of Prorok's side. Looking at the 500 some keys, he tossed them aside and unsheathed his sword. Perfectly slicing the lock between two bars, he dropped it as you threw the door open.

Then it happened; embrace. He had you picked up off the ground like the last time you hugged him. Your shaking arms around his shoulders, your hand on the back of his head, messing up the soft, white hair you never you'd touch again. Burying your face in it, you wailed and cried incoherent sentences and he just held you. You could feel his tears run down your back through your thin prison-wear.

You looked up from his hair and seen the two girls who helped you the night of your execution along with two other girls and a cat. That cat.. you knew that cat. Kova.

You didn't think about it for too long though as you just smiled a 'thank you' to the orange and indigo girls then went back to nuzzling your tear-soaked face into Lotor's hair. You heard him mutter,

"I thought you were dead.. oh love, I thought he killed you.." The embrace Lotor had around you tightened and you hugged him back as tight as you could.

You heard more footsteps to your right and growled. No one was gonna take him away from you again; you were ready to fight a bitch.

Fonos stood behind the girls and his lips read 'Your Welcome' as he smiled and then walked away. You then saw he was hand in hand with Lesiva. The EPT must've allowed it...

Emperor Pro Tem.. Lotor's Emperor Pro Tem.. oH LOTOR'S EMPEROR PRO TEM-

You leaned back out of Lotor's hold and looked up at him,

"You're Emperor Pro Tem?"

Lotor smiled down at you with pride,

"Yes, I am. And guess what that makes you?"

Your heart rose with overwhelming joy. Would that.. make me his princess for real?

Happy tears flowed from your eyes like a waterfall. Lotor and you touched foreheads and noses, smiling and laughing.

"Um, sire? That is.. against the rules."

Lotor's smile dropped and his laughter stopped abruptly.  He looked at Prorok,

"She's mine. I say so. Her being mine technically makes her my everything. Being my princess," he looks at you with soft eyes," included. Rather you like it or not, Commander."

Prorok chuckled nervously,

"Sire, please think this through. You really want her of all-"

"Yes. I do."

Before you could react, Lotor had locked lips with you. You heard Prorok make a shocked 'ah' and then try to make an understandable word to protest. Lotor held both of your hands and backed you up into the cell bars behind you. Prorok quickly walked away all flustered and red.

You were red, too. Slightly embarrassed as you weren't used to people seeing you and Lotor kiss.

"He's gone, sir." You heard the indigo girl speak.

Lotor pulled away from you and turned to her,

"Good." He grabbed your hand and looked at you with gentle, loving blue eyes, "Come, love. Let's get you some new clothes."