Prolouge

Quirks.
A powerful force in our super human society. They are everywhere and almost everyone has one. I was one of the few who didn't have a quirk therefore I was Quirkless. That is something that followed me and ruined my fantasy world that I was happily living in. All I wanted since I could remember was a quirk, an amazing and cool quirk that I could use to become a hero.

That was my dream, to become a hero. And not just any hero. I wanted to be one of the greats just like All Might! Because he's the best hero. He's number one!

Though before I can become the number one hero, I have to find my soulmate. You see not only does almost everyone have a quirk but everyone has a marking on their chest. Right over their heart. And as you could guess that tattoo like marking is only the exact same on two people only. If those two people find each other then their marking will glow and have a new color to it, a color that represents their soulmate. But if someone no longer has a marking then they either don't have a soulmate or their soulmate has died before they could find them.

Sadly the first one happens more frequently than you would imagine. Doctors say it's because if someone hasn't experienced love at all then they won't get a marking until they feel loved. Usually people will get that love through their parents as unconditional love but there are a lot who don't. Yes it is sad but they still have hope.

Now me on the other hand, I have experienced that unconditional love from my mother, Inko Midorya. And I love her just as much back. So I've always had my mark. To describe my mark there is just a simple heart then around that heart it seems to be some sort of cartoonish looking explosions and what looks like some sort of electricity around it. But there's one thing else, I know who my soulmate is. I always had since I was little since it is my childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo, or I like to call him Kacchan. Ever since I was his mark and it was the same as mine I would always cover my mark up.

     You see I did this because once my quirk didn't manifest as a child and I found out I was quirkless, Kacchan and his friend would bully me and beat me up. All because I didn't have a quirk and I wasn't cool enough to be friends with them anymore. It really hurt cause not only was Kacchan my friend, he was my soulmate. But it's okay because I will get him back someday and we can be together like I've wanted since I was a child.

     Because we are soulmates...
Katsuki Bakugo.

Okay so it's time for a little AN here.
So hi I'm super excited to finally write this story. I'm not the best speller and I'm not the best at making up my own story's and yes this is my first fanfiction but I have read a lot and thought I would give it a try. Also feedback is wanted and spelling corrections or any ideas is gladly appreciated.