43

"M...mom?".

"Hello Joey". Her smile brighter than I have ever seen it before.

Joey's had tears laced in his eyes that wanted to come out. I walked over behind his body and pushed him towards his mother.

"Give your mom a hug Joey". I demanded

Which when he crashed into her he did. It was the most heart warming thing I ever did see. The tears in his eyes fell down his face as he embraced his mother in a long hug.

"Auriel you did this for me?". He asked letting go of his mother.

"Yeah". I stated

He walked over to me and hugged me tightly. "You are the Bestest Best-Friend in this entire universe. Thank you so much" He said in my ear.

"You are always welcome Joey". I giggled. "Go catch up with your mother." I walked away and into the kitchen to make snacks. I walked back in and set them in front of Joey and his mother.

Something in my head was telling me I was forgetting something. I tried to ignore it but that feeling wouldn't go away.

I walked to my bedroom and relaxed on the bed. That's when it hit me, Michael! I hurried and hopped in the shower and changed my clothes I felt dirty.

 That's when it hit me, Michael!  I hurried and hopped in the shower and changed my clothes I felt dirty

I changed into something comfortable. A white top with black shorts, and knee high socks and converse with a added blue flannel. I walked out my bedroom and into the living room. Getting a good look at Joey and his mother.

"Where are you going?". Asked Joey

"I have to correct my wrong". Is the only thing I said as I walked out the door.

I ran towards the elevators and hurried inside one that was filled with people already. But as of right now I didn't care. The elevator quickly lowered to lobby level and i ran out of it rushing to my car so fast.

I pulled out my parking space and hurried to his own house fast. Taking every turn to avoid red lights. When I pulled up at his nice looking estate I was shocked. I got scared out of my mind, in the window I could see two figures.

I squinted my eyes when I saw it was two people making out. And loud music being played, I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

No answer

I knocked again, harder and louder this time. Almost hurting my knuckles in the process.

Still no answer

I turned the knob and it was unlocked and when I opened it, I was taken back. It was a huge party going on in here. I looked around for Michael but couldn't find him. It was prolly him up in that bedroom. I stomped up the stairs and braced myself for what I was about to witness.

I roughly pushed the door open and there he was......

Some man I never seen before in my life making out with some girl I never seen in my life.

"Hey babe is that the second girl you wanted for tonight". The girl spoke. He glanced over and took one look at me.

"Nah, but she cute though we can use her".

I backed up slowly and closed the door quickly. I walked back downstairs this party is to much I'm not going to handle this. I walked into the living room where most of the party is happening.

Streamer, drinks and even a mega phone was going around. I snatched the mega phone and stood up top a chair.

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT POLICE IS COMING". I screamed into the mega phone.

Everyone started rushing out the house piling up at the door. I stomped upstairs to the kissing couple. "Did you not here me GET OUT". They jumped and ran out the door right past me.

I followed them downstairs and towards the door once everyone was out I slammed the door. I looked around at the mess that was left, shit he is going to have some shit to clean wherever he is. I walked around the house but couldn't find him.

"Michael!". I wandered upstairs, I looked in the master bedroom he wasn't anywhere in there. I stumbled across one room that was cracked. I pushed the door open and Michael was sitting in the chair, spinning. "Michael?" I questioned

The chair stopped spinning and he faced me his glare icy and cold.

"Who told you to stop my party". He said coldly

"You weren't even watching the party, someone could have stolen something or tried to come up here and hurt you".

"You already done that". He snapped at me.

"I did what, I didn't do anything". I said innocently

He stood from his chair and walked over to me slowly while saying. "Oh so I didn't call you, and I didn't hear some man calling your name, when you said you were alone". He backed me into a wall.

"M..Michael... your starting to scare me". I breathed

"Tell me the truth". He boomed

"I was at a hospital, and a man walked in".

"How does a random man know your name, huh".

"He wasn't random. It was....Joey's father". I blurted. "Joey's dad tried to come back into their lives and the boys didn't want him to. So I had to take matter in my own hands and I went to find him and he gave me a clue on how to find Joey's mom and I went to that hospital where she was being held". I said in one breath. "She wanted to see the boys and I wanted to help, so I had to call Mr. Matthews to get her out".

He looked shocked

"I didn't do anything and I wasn't with no man cheating if that's what you thought. I was just helping out my best-friend". I stated

His look at me softened, he didn't seem mad anymore he seemed remorseful and sad, the sudden engulf in a hug startled me a bit but I hugged back eventually.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry". Was whispered many times in my ear.

"You should be". I pushed him away.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm stupid".

"Yes you are, but it's fine we can move on from this, you can trust me Michael.". I reassured him.

"I know that now, I won't make that same stupid mistake again".