21

Michael and I played 3 rounds and I got more kills than he did in two rounds so basically I was the superior one in this game.

"You cheated". He spat

"I ain't cheat, you just suck". I laughed

Michael then played Steven as I leaned back and watched. The doorbell rang and Seven paused the game to go open the door.

"Hey man what you doing here".

I couldn't hear what the other person was saying but something in my body was telling me to leave right this second. In come through the door was Jackson with Miranda.

That's disgusting she gets caught cheating and stays with him. She probably trying to make Michael jealous for some reason I don't honestly know.

She walked inside took one look at me and her smile changed into a frown almost instantly. I shot her a smile because she doesn't deserve to cause me any stress, nor Michael.

I tapped Michael shoulder and whispered "Wanna leave". He looked over at me and shook his head no. "Who cares about her, she's nothing. I have you, and she doesn't compare to you". My cheeks got all red and I could feel it.

Miranda and Jackson went to the back in some room and Steven came to us.

"Sorry man, I didn't know they were going to be here". He started

"It's fine man, I'm cool I have someone". He said

"You do" he said shocked. Michael just smiled and kept his eyes on the game.

"Excuse me where is the bathroom". I asked

"Down the hall 2 doors, and it's on your right". Steven replied. "Thanks". I quickly said before getting up.

I walked to the bathroom but when I got to the bathroom door I heard noises. I walked into the bathroom ignoring the noises and seen Miranda and Jackson making out naked on the counter.

I closed the door quickly, my eyes tainted with the sight. I think I was blinded. I slowly made my way back to the front.

"You go fast". Steven laughed

"It... was... um o...occupied". I was traumatized with what I saw.

I took my place right back down next to Michael and just watched them play video games. Miranda came running in, three minutes later yelling about something.

"That girl is a pervert, she was watching us". She pointed at me.

"Bitch hold the fuck up! Who the fuck are you talking to". I stood up facing her.

"You, I know what you did". She said pointing at me again

"Okay you must really be blind if you think I would watch you, you are sick". I said bluntly

"Why did the door open then and close". She questioned

"Are you a dumb bitch, never mind you must be". I said this next line slow so she could understand. " I... had... to... pee.. dumb bitch". I said clapping my hands.

She turned around and paraded back to the back room.

"Ta ta madam". I said sitting back down.

Steven looked at me his mouth open before saying. "Damn your the first girl that stood up to her". He stood up and clapped and bowed down. "My Queen of clapbacks". Steven said.

I laughed. "Thank you sir you may return to your seat". I said in a polite tone.

He got off the ground and sat back on his seat laughing. We played some more games after that Michael dominated the game against Steven which he was good, but when my skills came up he was inferior.