"She sounds like she makes you happy. And that's all I need to know" Stiles said while pulling Aiden in for a hug.

"And Ethan will see that too, don't worry. Now when do I get to meet that perfect girlfriend of yours?" He asked, and Aiden pulled back from the hug awkwardly.

"Um.. About that.. She um.. Kind of invited herself to our home tomorrow evening. She said that if I didn't have the balls to introduce her to you, she'd do it herself" he said apologetically, and Stiles laughed.

"I like her already! Well, we'll get home tomorrow afternoon, and I'll cook something nice up for her" he said.

"And now, let's get back to the others before Isaac eats all the cake, allright?" he smiled, and Aiden nodded.

"Thanks mom" he smiled, looking relieved his secret was finally out, and when they got back to the others, he ran over to Jamie, Alec, Jackson and Joseph to blow some steam off with the whole ball-throwing thing. When Stiles sat down, Marlie immediatly made her way over to him.

"What was that about?" she asked curiously, and Stiles chuckled.

"My pups are growing up" he smiled, and Marlie chuckled.

"Girlfriend trouble?" She asked, and Stiles nodded.

"She sounds like a tough cookie, but nothing we can't handle. We've beem through worse" he said, and Marlie laughed softly.

"I have a faint idea that you're gonna take her under your wings right away, am I right?" She said, and Stiles smiled.

"Probably. I just can't help myself" he said.

"But then again, if I hadn't done it before, Derek would've been dead and Deucalion would've killed me and my intire pack, exept for Scott" he said, looking over at his pups lovingly at the realisation what they'd accomplished together.

"I'm almost jealous at your bond. But something like that can't be accomplished without a lot of pain and struggle, and I really don't know if our pack would survive something like that" Marlie said, and Stiles looked at her.

"There are a lot of things that can make a pack grow to a family, but there are a lot of things that can break that bond as well. You are still healing from the past breaking experience. An alpha betraying you isn't something you get over easily" he said softly, and Marlie smiled sadly.

"Yeah. You know, he was Alice' mate. That's why I drag her along everywhere we go. She's already tried to commit suicide twice" She said, and Stiles widened his eyes shockedly.

"But she doesn't come off depressed at all!" He exclaimed, and Marlie nodded.

"I know. She's trying incredibly hard, but it was a devastating hit for her, as you can imagine. Especially because she was the previous pack mother, and became the alpha after Ennis was gone. But she couldn't deal with it, and me and Alec had to step in" She explained, and Stiles ran his hand through his hair uneasily.

"Wow. That's- I can't even imagine what that's like. I'm so sorry. I never really thought about, well, the family and relatives of the people who attacked us, you know" he said, a little flustered, and Marlie smiled softly.

"That's not really something you have to apologise for. Had it been Derek who'd attacked us, we wouldn't have hesitated to kill him either. I wouldn't have given a second thought to his pack, especially if I didn't know him. In times like that, your first priority has to be pack" she said, and Stiles nodded.

"You know, I know where Ennis is buried. If you want to visit once, you'd be welcome to stay with us. It might help all of you find some.closure" he offered, and he yelped in surprise when Marlie suddenly gave him a hug.

"Thank you Stiles. You're an amazing person" She said, and Stiles smiled at her.

"I try" he chuckled.

"But now I'm finally going to eat something, because I'm incredibly hungry" he added before walking over to one of the food baskets. When everyone was done eating, they decided to walk back to the hotel, and since the pups really wanted to go swimming they headed for the pool. Stiles and Derek just sat on some lounge chairs at the edge of the pool, contently talking, breaking up little fights or getting splashed by one of the pups who decided it would be funny to do a cannonball in front of them. Until Aiden, Scott and Erica got the idea to throw Stiles in the water, but sadly they didn't really think about Derek sitting next to him.

So of course, they were the ones to end up in the water, after which all pups jumped on Derek to try to throw him in, which, of course, resulted in all the pups getting thrown in at least three times before Derek decided to play along and let himself get 'thrown in.' When he got back on the chair next to Stiles, dripping wet, Stiles chuckled at him and pecked his lips.

"You're like an adorable dad with them" he smiled, and Derek looked over to the pups.

"That's kind of how I feel too. I never would've thought I'd ever have a pack, a family, like this again" He said, and they both looked at their not-so-little family contently.

The next morning, they got out fairly early, but not after Scott had managed to break two vases and Jackson to spill an intire bottle of wine. Marcel was kind of happy they left, because he still felt uncomfortable around Derek. When they got home, Stiles almost ran in, but he stopped dead in the living room.

"God dammit Peter! I told you not to do that on the couch!" He exclaimed at the two men on the couch.

"Gosh, I should've seen it coming"

HOW THE HELL DID NO ONE GUESS IT WAS MALIA?! HOW? I practically used quotes from the show!! What'd you think? If you liked it, please comment and vote! xoxo,

Robance c:-