Chapter 2

Wills point of view

Me: Hey cutie ;)
Nico: Hi. I had a good time last night.
Me: So did I. Are you busy?
Nico: No.
Me: Good I'm gonna come pick you up
Nico: Ok. I'll be waiting.
Me: See you soon cutie ;)

I quickly take a shower and get dressed. I rush downstairs and practically run to the door.

"Will." A voice says. "Where are you going?"

I turn and see my dad reading the paper on the couch.

"Out." I reply.

He nods. "Your mother told me you had something to tell."

So she hadn't told him. Good. "I'll tell you when I get home. Promise."

I ran out to my car and drove to Nico's. I don't want to be late. I don't want him to think I stood him up. I pull into the driveway.

Persephone is gardening in the flower bed. "Hello, Will. How are you?"

"I'm doing good." I say. "And how are you this fine morning?"

"I'm doing fine. Hazel is supposed to be helping me but she's off talking to someone." She tells me. "What brings you here?"

"Oh, I'm picking up Nico." I reply.

She nods. "Well if someone doesn't call for him he won't come outside. I swear, he has to be lacking vitamin D."

I'll make sure gets all the D he needs. I suppress a laugh. Persephone starts to get up. "No don't get up. I can go get him if you don't mind."

She smiles. "That would be just lovely. Thank you, Will. It's upstairs first door on the left."

I head upstairs and find the room. I can hear him faintly talking from inside. "C-Come on....... h-he h-has.. come. .. n-need... calm....... h-he's..... late."

I'm a bit surprised. He's worked up over me. He's afraid that I've stood him up. I quickly knock. Light footsteps head to the door. It opens. "Will!"

"Hey." I say. "Are you ready for a day of awesomeness?"

He giggles. He literally giggled. He was so cute. I mean he's cute all the time but when he giggled it was cuteness overload.

We tell Persephone bye and we head to the park.

We're walking in the park and I ask him a question. "Nico can I hold your hand?" Wait why did I ask? I'm Will Solace I'll do what I want.

He looks at me in shock. Omg he is so cute. God I want hug him and protect him from the big bad horrible world. And I will for a month.

He blushes and nods. I take his hand in mine. And oh my god. His hands are so soft. And small. Like small. They would looked great wrapped around my cock. God I need him. I need to fuck him. Like I have massive blue balls.

I stop our walk. He looks at me strangely. "A-are you o-ok?"

"Yeah. It's just- I don't know." I run my hands through my hair. I sit in the bench next to us. Except I know exactly what's wrong. Dad. That's what's wrong. Having to tell him. Tell him I'm bi. I'm so scared. Yet mom seemed so calm about everything. Me being bi. Having to tell dad.

"W-Will w-what's w-wrong?" He lifts my head to meet his dark brown eyes. Those beautiful dark brown eyes. "P- Please tell me."

He's concerned. You can see it in his eyes. He's worried. About me. Me if all people. This is our second date and we've never talked before this. "It's just- promise not to laugh?"

He nods. "O-Of course."

I take a deep breath. "So like I'm not out to my parents. About being bi and shit." I sneak a glance. He's actually listening. "So my mom found some adult content on my computer. Gay adult content."

He snorts and laughs a bit. "WHAT?!" I ask.

"N-nothing." He smiles. "It's j-just y-you d-didn't clear the s-search history."

I can't help but smile back. He has one of those smiles. Where you just can't help but smile too. It's such a beautiful smile. "Yeah." It comes out a bit high.

He pats my back. "Hey. It'll b-be ok."

I get an idea. "Hey. Nico. So like since we're like seeing each other. Would you like to come on over and meet my parents?"

He's in shock. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."

"NO!" He yells. "I-I want t-to."

I smile. He smiles back. I hold his hand again. It just feels right. I look him. I lean in and kiss him. On the lips. But this time we don't stop. We sit there making out for a good twenty minutes. Before we head back to the car.

On the ride there I can see that Nico is getting anxious. Which I can't blame him so am I.

"Hey." I but my hand on his thigh. "You'll do great."

He smiles and I smile back. We pull up to the driveway and we head inside. There's my dad. Sitting there talking to my mom. They turn and look at us.

"Who's this Will?" Dad asks.