What now?

'Please, take the seat.' She tilted with a calm voice. And I sit on the chair as she wished. She took  the comb form my table. And started making my hair. 

What?

She took complete 14 minutes while making my hair. Ah!! I don't like to waste my time in these things... Time is not for wastage, but it is for the right use...

I am making banal faces, while looking at the big or you can also say tall clock. And then she finally said, You are free!!, 'Done.'

I look at the mirror. I see a beautiful, charming, marvellous updos style, she made for me. Aw... So beautiful... It is a new hairdo, braid for Europe's kingdoms especially for ladies...

'Gorgeous.' I stand up and look at her. 

'So beautiful... You really are.' She uttered while showing me big, wide smile, while admiring me. Thank you very much Lily... I said that in my deep heart, I always try to be hard, evil but I can't change my heart. A heart of a soft, hidden princess. 

Hum...

'Okay. Everything is perfect!' I grabbed my gown and started walking from the heap of dress... And after passing that, for the last time, I look at both of them to say, bye. 'Okay! I need to go.' 

Both of them nodded while smiling and I turn back  towards the door and opened the door quietly... And then I left the room, while waving my hand. 'Farewell!' And then I close the door.

 Uff... I take deep breath and then started moving towards my destiny... Ah! Calm down. Genevieve... Calm down... It will be fine. You are looking cute, mom will be melted and I will make the things correct. 

After coming out of my room there are three ways to go different places. One leads to the garden, living or rest hall, dining. The other leads to the roof, the upper halls and rooms, The last one leads towards the Ball room. So I will go towards the ball room way...

I am passing a big, long, beautiful, tall hall of the Elisora Castle. The ceiling or height of the hall must be twenty five feet high. The hall has also big, curved, golden colored designs all over the roofs, the windows are on both side. The windows must be 15 feet high. The curtains are of royal red blood color.

The huge, big beautiful chandeliers are hanging on the roof, the roof has many windows for the view of beautiful sky. The big, designed candles are used for lighting the hall. And this hall is called the Great hall. There is no furniture... Hehe.

I am walking toward the other door which will leads me to another great hall. There are no guards because all the guards are outside the castle and at the roof to provide much and much protection... The servants must be serving the guests....

I opened the great hall door and silently left the room. 

The other great hall room is slightly different from that. It has many paintings hanging both side... And all the other things are same. The paintings are huge and in every picture, there are our forefathers, grand and grand mothers and other relatives.

I passed the room by running because I am scared of this room, because the candles, pictures fall on the floor by itself... And I think, there are ghosts. Ah!!!

I opened the door wildly and in hurry passed the hall and finally, this is my destiny, I am reached at the ball room...

Full of visitors, strangers and I am moving towards the stairs. The endless noise is coming from that mob of guests. The gentlemen and the ladies are talking. The music is very slow, that's why I can't hear coming from the piano and many other musical instruments. 

There are ten chandeliers hanging on the roof, the ball room is very well designed,  beautiful, gorgeous, marvellous. 

And the columns are very big, tall and very beautiful which are bearing the burden. 

The columns and the height of the ball room must be 30 feet. The beautiful carpet of royal blood colored is lying on the stairs. The ball room is very large in area. As 2000 people can be fitted without any problem.   

I am searching my family in that mob. But I find everyone there except my family. 

Suddenly my attention goes towards my idiotic friends. Ah... This is unexpected, that I find them. Daisy, Jasmine, Kate and Charlotte. Ah!!

All of them are waving their hands and saying with loud voice, 'Hi!! Genevieve.' Ah!! I don't like this! Ah! They always embarrass me. Ah!! 

I am moving down the stairs very slowly, and rolling my eyes. And trying to ignore them.

 I walking in the centre of the beautiful stairs, like a princess, grabbing her gown.

Please someone help!!

'Genevieve, we are here!! Right here!! Come on!!' Charlotte please leave me. Please don't do this.

Okay!! 

I look at them, and they are trying their best to embarrass me... And then suddenly my attention goes to the people, and I become shocked, nervous, confused, uneasy, shy because everyone is gazing me...

What? But why? I don't like someone gaze me like this as they will swallow me without any belch.

I am looking them and slowly I changed my position from the centre and started walking form the sides... Still walking and looking them... I reach down and started walking towards my friends fastly. 

And then someone collide with me accidentally... 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey, I hope you all will like my dear, readers, fans. This is only for you all.

From your truly: Sanam/Prince_leon30

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7