24

•Authors note at the end is VERY important.•

Ian's P.O.V.

I bolted awake. Scanning the room, I noticed how dark it was, and guessed it was the middle of the night still.

I felt the surface beneath me and it was soft and warm.

Soft and warm?

I was on a bed.

I was on my bed...

'Wait, my bed?!'

'Hold on a second. I'm back in my room, in my own bed. What the fuck happened?!

I frantically got out of bed and looked out of my door. It was my house. I went to Anthony's door and peaked in; he was there.

Oh my god.

Did I just dream that Xhex was in trouble? What happened to the cold, hard cell where Anthony was by my side in shackles? And the creepy little girl who was obsessed with us?'

Was it really not true? Did it not actually happen, or what? I guess it was just my worst nightmare. I actually just dreamed she was in trouble. I can't believe it.

I sighed in relief. I seriously can't believe it, like I still don't want to believe that I'm back home. Everything seems okay and back to normal, but my brain might be tricking me.

I went back to my room and got back under the covers, reaching over to the other side of the bed to wrap my hands around Xhex but found it empty. Xhex popped into my head and I thought about her before getting up to go look for her. 'Where did she go?' I thought to myself. I thought about the dream I just had: fuzzy and I'm not sure what happened, but I know it was a dream, thank god.

I reached the bathroom first, but it was unoccupied. Next the kitchen, living room, even outside on the porch, but I couldn't find her anywhere.

I reached Anthony's room, hoping I didn't find something I didn't want to see. Maybe she had went in there to talk to him or something. I mean, there's no where else to look. Maybe it wasn't bad. It was the only place left, so I had to try.

I cracked open the door to reveal a sleeping Anthony. All alone. I walked in the room and shook his shoulder lightly; his eyes popping open and then he looked irritated once he saw I was the one who woke him up.

"What the hell do you want?" He complained.

"Where's Xhex? Do you know where she went?" I questioned him.

Complete confusion was written on his face, like he didn't know what I was talking about. He probably doesn't know she's gone, let alone know where she is.

"Who is Xhex, Ian?" All expression dropped from my face.

"W- what do you mean... Anthony, come on stop it. Don't be such an asshole, do you know where she went?"

"Dude I'm serious. I don't know who you're talking about, just get out of my room." Anthony turned onto his side, shoving his head back into the pillow and closing his eyes.

I looked into the garage and driveway, but her car wasn't anywhere. She must've gone somewhere then. Maybe Kalel wanted her or something, so she probably has her cell phone on her.

I went to my room to grab my own, going into my texts and found her name wasn't one of the recent conversations, like it was deleted out of there. I went into contacts to get her number and it wasn't there either. What the fuck?! Her number is deleted from my phone.

I went to get Anthony's phone that he left in the living room and her number was deleted from his, too. Okay, now I'm scared. Did she leave again? No, she wouldn't do that, it must be a prank Anthony is pulling.