17 - A Brilliant Idea

"How the fuck am I supposed to know, eh?" I scream at him as I throw a throw pillow at him. 

Ha, throw pillow. How convenient. 

"It's not like I have ever done this before, you idiot!" I continue. "Obviously you already know that and your expectations should be extremely low!" 

"How on earth was I supposed to know you would do that?!" Bennett roars. 

You are probably wondering what happened. Well, let's go back about thirty minutes or so. 

Bennett smashes his lips to mine and I completely forget what I was going to ask him

Bennett smashes his lips to mine and I completely forget what I was going to ask him. He moves fast, wasting no time at all. He parts my lips with his tongue and thrusts it inside, earning a moan. His hands move quickly as he pushes my body backwards until I hit the wall behind me. I can't help but giggle as the framed picture falls to the floor. 

Bennett lays soft kisses to my jaw down to my neck and collarbone before pulling away to rip my shirt off of my body. 

"Hey! I liked that shirt," I say, breathlessly. 

"I'll buy you a new one," He growls as his eyes look me up and down. He nods his head in appreciation, then brings his lips back to mine. 

Two can play at that game. 

As his lips move against mine, I slowly bring my hands up his chest until I reach the collar of his shirt and then I pull - buttons flying everywhere. I feel him smirk against my lips as I push the shirt down his shoulders until it falls to the floor. 

Bennett brings his hands to my sides and runs his fingertips up and down the delicate skin, making my breath hitch. I feel goosebumps form as he slowly runs his nails down to the hem of my panties and then...rip.

He tears my panties off of me in one swift movement, leaving me completely bare to him. 

He pulls away from my lips and kisses down my neck to my chest, taking one of my already perky nipples in his mouth. 

"Bennett!" I cry out when he nibbles on it, unsure of how to react to the foreign feeling. He's quick to swirl his tongue around it and I moan in response making him chuckle. 

His fingers play with my other nipple - pulling and pinching it. The sensation opens the floodgates between my legs. 

"Bennett," I moan as he kisses his way to the other nub. "I need you."

He stops, looking up at me - for some kind of sign, I don't know, but I offer him a smile and it seems to be enough. He nods his head and then brings his lips back to my burning skin. His hands run down my skin, leaving fire in their wake, until they find their way to the back of my thighs. He's lifting each leg, one by one until they are resting on his shoulder. 

"Bennett, what are you - ah!" I moan as he brings his mouth down onto my core. 

He places small kisses there before running his tongue over my split until he finds my clit. Spending extra time there, he swirls his tongue around and around, sucking and licking as curse words and other unearthly sounds escape my lips.