A Proper Finale

So this is it...

After over 18,000 reads...and over 500 comments...and exactly 500 likes...

This is the end...

We've had some good times here...the introductions to OCs I only end up using a few times...the skits put together with the strangest of subjects...the cameos made by friends and idols...I kinda like just looking back at all the good times we had. It just makes me feel wam inside.

I had this book since I first started my second account [yes, this is my SECOND Wattpad account], and I used it from the begining up until now. And I look at it and go "holy shit you were here THAT long?" and then laugh to myself.

I still remember when I had entries for people I don't even speak to anymore *cough*Alexia*cough*. Yeah, I'm a little surprised.

This book isn't just random bullshit I chuck in here. It shows so much emotion, like the songs I've written...so much joy, like my fan-girl attack over Pokemon OR/AS...or even the fear, like my points of darkness...it holds memories close, feelings that remain forever...I look here and see a past.

So yeah...I've had this for the good times, the bad times, and even just normal times. And it feels kinda sad letting it go [I even feel like crying a little bit], but as my last words here...as I have a feeling a good friend may say...

"Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened."