???

Sometimes life is just too hard. The pressure of the whole world just pushes you to the ground, aching to see your suffering. It just itches to see you squirm around the hell it's made especially for you. It's truly painful, because the world knows what you're weak to, and what will truly push your limits. The things that will drive you insane, make you want to go crazy.

And does them.

The world is a harsh, cruel place, that loves to watch the weak suffer, and sometimes even the strong. Sometimes the universe just wants to put you in the darkest of places, and it wants to see if you can make it out alive.

Some people can't. Some people will just accept their fate, end their lives at that point. They won't fight the universe and it's ways of trying to drive you mad. Even though the world doesn't want them dead, they die either way. This doesn't make them weak, not at all. This just shows that they can't stand the pain anymore.

Some people, however, can pull through. They'll fight their way past the suffering and pull themselves back up, escape their doom filled with torture and misery. This is how the world is seeing who will truly last long enough to survive their darkest hours.

Of course, the world always wins. For the only thing you'll ever be certain of in life is that it will one day come to an end, one day it will all just fade away, like a mere shadow.

Life is a lot like a game. It's fun while it lasts. Sure you'll rage a lot, sure it'll be hard at times, but the only thing you'll ever know for sure...

is that it will end.

No matter how long the game goes, it will one day end. Maybe you'll live happily ever after, maybe not. Maybe you'll have another life, someone up in heaven [or whatever afterlife there is] will toss you a 1-up and let you have another go. But any way you look at it, you've only got one life. So live it.

Don't let the universe push you down. Don't end your game before the good parts come in. Play it all the way to the end, because you might get that princess away from the beast. You never know until you get there.