Un-followers

Now, you might be thinking I'm going to scream and yell over how people un-followed me.

     NOPE.

     Instead, I'll be ranting about people who make too much of a big deal when people un-follow.

     Listen, we need to talk, okay? Things change...people change...and sometimes, they'll come, and then go. But that's nothing to get upset about, because new people will come along. Don't get butt hurt when someone un-follows, because that only makes them feel bad for changing their opinion. Whenever I un-follow someone, I almost break into tears because I feel bad that I had a change of opinion, and then they'll just rant and rave about me. And not only that, but it's one person. Out of a lot of people. It gets me kinda mad when people rant about un-following someone, because it isn't that big of a deal! And when you turn it into a big deal, it's probably hurting them a lot more than it's hurting you, okay? Because you're making them feel bad over - and I can't stress this enough - a change of opinion. If you stop watching a TV show or a YouTube channel, will they get mad? NO! Because it's only one person out of the span of many people, and it's just them changing their opinion on something!

       So if you see your follow number has decreased, just shrug it off and move on. More will come, trust me.

       Butifyoufollowsomeonesotheywouldfollowyouandthenyouunfollowthemthatisawholedifferentstory