Before I can even do anything, She immediately made her way to my lips and I responded back.. of course.

"Woohh, don't tell me you'll do it here?" Brandon.

"Hahaha, why not dude. That would be exciting. A Free live porn featuring Keiji Aihara, haha! Why don't we film this and upload on sites? We can earn some damn money hahahaha" John.

"Well, I don't mind. Hahaha" Brandon.

They're crazy...

I ignored them, She moved from her position to sit on my lap without stopping from kissing me... I groped her breast while we're at it.

The way she's grinding on me made my thing alive..

Fck.. I'm getting hard..

This reminds me of...

The time when I did it with meiko on the backseat..

Meiko?

.

Shit?!?!

What the hell? Why am I thinking about her?!

I suddenly feel lousy... It felt like all my arousal has just disappeared like a damn bubble.

?!?!!

What the fck is happening?!

She stopped when she felt that I wasn't responding to her kiss anymore..

Seriously.. what the fck is going on?"

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Sorry.. L-let's do it next time.."

Fck, 'son'! Why aren't you getting up!

I was about to get us a room!

Dammit!

"I can give you a blow, I'm good at it. I'll definitely get you in the mood again. Come on, I've been waiting for this for a long time, and I really want to taste this biggie so bad.. "

She said with a seductive look while touching mine but felt nothing. What the hell? Really, what the hell?!

"No thanks.. Maybe next time will do"

She rolled her eyes on me. "Whatever, I can still see you here again and I'll make sure i won't miss the chance. Bye cutie!"

She took a peck on my lips before she left.

"What the heck dude?!" John almost screamed out of shock.

"Bro, the hell is wrong with you?! That was a huge catch! We even let you pass bastard!" Brandon.

"I don't know dammit. I remember something and.. I suddenly feel flaccid.."

Nawalan ako ng gana, just from thinking about that time.

What the hell is going on with me?

"Haha the fck?! Don't tell me you shift types bro? Someone like that doesn't turn you on anymore?" John.

I lighted up a cigarette I grabbed from my pocket and smoked. Maybe I'm just not feeling well or maybe nababaguhan lang ako. It's been a week since I fucked someone other than meiko afterall.

"Well, yeah but----"

"But what?"

I felt the urge to tell them about Meiko, besides, It has something to do with her that's why I lose my reaction to the girl earlier.

"There's this girl though.."

They suddenly stopped and sat closer to me.. I know this shit is gonna happen.