Chapter 46: Decision

Beginne am Anfang

"But that doesn't matter" I said and he finally turned to me.

"We are over Isabel, the sooner you realize this the less painful this will be for the both of us" he said staring right into my eyes.

"You can't mean that" I said and he closed his eyes for a second.

"Yes I do" he said then walked away.

I was left powerless and just collapsed to the ground. I closed my eyes and screamed on top of my lungs, screaming out all the pain,angry and confusion I kept inside.

"It can't be true Antonio, you can't mean it" I screamed as I began sobbing.

"Isabel" Gabriel said then ran to my side,kneeled down and hugged me.

"It's not possible Antonio. I swear to fix everything" I cried holding onto Gabriel.

"Shh enough is enough. It will all be alright" Gabriel said as she also teared up.

"Gabriel it's all my fault he is angry but I promise to get him back" I said trying to calm myself.

"Yes you will Bella" she said holding me tight.

"I won't give up on my love. Never"
_____

"Sweetie it's time to go" Julie said as Arnold finished loading the car.

"Give me a minute"I said then turned to the guys.

" do you really have to go"Gabriel asked trying not to cry.

"As long as I live in this house Antonio and I won't be able to heal. He is resulting to drinking every time he sees me and I can't bear to see him like that. Once I go he will no longer see me around maybe he will stop drinking this much"I said then hugged her.

" I'll miss you "she said then pulled away.

" it's not like I'm going far I'm just moving into a new house and besides it's just for a while "I said and she smiled.

" promise you will call everyday "Fran said while she crushed my bones when she hugged me.

" why call when you can visit me "I asked then she let me go.

" don't forget we need to meet up at our spot 5 in the morning for our work out"she said then wiped a tear.

"I won't forget" I said then moved to Diego who was practically crying as he hugged me.

"I'll miss you so much sweetheart. I'll miss your cooking, your voice and your sweet words" he said and I to teared up.

"We will see each other at school Diego and I'm going for a few days that's it" I said then pulled away.

"I'll call you to check up on you" he said and I smiled then moved to Roberto.

"I understand why you have to leave and even if it's for a while this house won't be the same without you cupcake" Roberto said and I laughed.

"Don't worry this is all temporary. Your stubborn best friend will also miss me and beg for me to come back" I said then my laughter turned to sobbing and he hugged me.

"It will be OK cupcake" he said and I pulled away.

"Tomorrow you are taking me to my favorite smoothie place" I said then went on to ray.

"Take care of Antonio and make sure he gets his medicine on time or the poison might spread aging" I said to ray and he nodded.

"I'll miss your presence in the house baby doll" he said then hugged me.