Three

Lia walked into the pub for the party. She saw Grace with Freddie. Lia walked over to Ziggy and grinned. "I see you found the fake tan," she said.

Ziggy nodded and winked. "Course I did. When you want something, you find it," he told her.

Lia laughed and ordered a vodka and tonic. She smiled. "So, What was that? Back at the house?" She asked.

Ziggy smirked. "That was me. Kissing you. Would have gone a lot further if Freddie hadn't have walked in," he stated as though it were obvious.

Lia grinned and winked. "Well, Maybe Later."

***
Lia sat with Ziggy and Grace. The three of them were taking shots. Grace was getting tipsy. "You're a lightweight," Lia teased.

"Oh hush. Just cause you have a liver that's full of alcohol," Grace said. She looked at her sister. "Go shag a Ziggy."

Lia rolled her eyes. "Oh I will."

***
Grace had gone off with Freddie. Lia and Ziggy walked outside. Ziggy smirked. "So, do you wanna go back to the house? We can finish what we started earlier," he said.

Lia nodded. "Sounds good."

"Good."

***
The two of them snuck back to the house. Ziggy grabbed Lia and pinned her against the wall. His lips went straight to her neck. Lia moaned in pleasure.

Ziggy led her up to his bedroom and closed the door. He grabbed a condom from Freddie's drawers and put it on his bedside table.

Ziggy and Lia began undressing each other. Ziggy almost swore when he saw Lia's body. Lia smirked and kissed him passionately.

Lia rolled the condom onto Ziggy. Ziggy smirked and pushed into her. The both of them moaned at the contact. Ziggy started off slow but then went harder and faster.

***
Grace and the rest of the Roscoe's walked in. They heard Ziggy having sex with someone. Grace realised it was Lia. But she wouldn't say anything.

Sandy frowned. "Who's he with?"

Joe smirked. "Think about it Mum. The only one who isn't here with us is Lia. She's the one who's with him."

Sandy nodded. "Well. They're both adults. No need for us to get involved," she told them.

***
Ziggy held Lia's hips as they had sex. Ziggy was getting tired but the sexual tension had built up between them for weeks. The two of them had wanted each other for a while.

Both of them climaxed. Lia collapsed on the bed next to Ziggy. "Think that's been building up for a while," she said.

Ziggy nodded and started to kiss her again. Lia groaned. "No. I'm too tired," she mumbled.

***
The next morning, Lia walked downstairs. Grace smirked. "How you feeling?"

"Tired. My whole body is sore," Lia mumbled. She looked at her sister. "We tried different positions and I'm knackered."

Grace laughed. "Ooo! Sounds interesting."

Ziggy walked in. Wearing just his boxers. Lia smirked. "You okay there?" She asked.

Ziggy went over to Lia and kissed her passionately. Both of them had no idea what was in store for them. But could they make things work?