One

Lindsey walked around the village with Grace. Grace was one half of the Butterfield twins. There was also Lia-Rose. Lindsey, Kim and Grace hadn't seen Lia in a while.

Suddenly, Grace stopped. "Lia!"
"Oh my god!"
Grace ran over and hugged Lia. She had missed her so much. "What are you doing here?" Grace asked.
"Me and Dan split up. Quite horrid. Anyways, I need a fresh start," Lia replied.

The three sisters all walked to the restaurant. Lia was hungry. "Driving for three hours isn't good."
They laughed and ordered the food they wanted.

Lindsey was talking about her boyfriend. Lia had met her boyfriend and his family. Lia had a thing for one of the brothers - Ziggy.

Ziggy and Lia had a one night stand before. Lia knew it was wrong as she had a boyfriend. But she couldn't help herself.
Lia smiled at Grace. "Any men on the scene for you?" She asked.
"Not at all."

While they were eating, Lia saw Ziggy walk past. "Look who it is," Grace teased.
"Hilarious."
Grace knew all about Lia and Ziggy having sex.

When the girls had eaten, they left the restaurant. Lindsey was taking the girls to the garage. Lia wanted to see Ziggy.

They got to the garage. Lindsey smirked.
"There's my man," she said. Lindsey walked over to Freddie and they began to make out.

Lia rolled her eyes. Ziggy smirked at her and winked. Lia bit her lip. He was still as irresistible.

Ziggy walked to the office. Lia snuck off to join him.
"Hello Mr Roscoe," she said as she closed the door. Ziggy grinned.
"Well well well," he said.
Lia grinned and sat on the desk. "It's been a while," she said.
"It has. How have you been?" Ziggy asked.
"Can't complain."

Ziggy crossed his arms and looked her up and down. "Still as gorgeous as ever."
"Why thank you."
Ziggy went to say something when Joe walked in. "Look who it is. Lia-Rose," he said.
"Joseph!"
Lia hugged Joe tightly. Joe chuckled.
"How have you been?" He asked.

Lia shrugged. She didn't want to talk about her ex. This was her new start again. Joe began to tell Lia all about his latest women.

Ziggy kept looking at Lia. He couldn't stop thinking about their night together.
The six of them decided to head to the pub. Lia and Ziggy were flirting. Everyone could see it. "How's Dan?" Ziggy asked.
"We broke up. He's an ass."

While at the pub, Grace smirked. "I do believe that you and Ziggy will end up in bed soon," she said.
"Nope. It's not gonna happen anytime soon. I'm single."
"Yeah right. By tonight, he'll having you screaming his name."
Lia rolled her eyes but smiled at the thought. She wouldn't mind another night with Ziggy.

They began to drink in the pub. Ziggy kept eyeing up Lia. Everyone could see it.

Lia went to the bathroom but Ziggy followed. He pulled her into the store cupboard. Lia smirked.
"Mr Roscoe," Lia said.
Ziggy looked at her and kissed her. Lia kissed back passionately. Ziggy lifted her dress up but she stopped him. "No."
"Why not?"
Lia grinned. "You don't get it that easily."

Lia walked off. She was determined to make Ziggy squirm.