Ten

Lia sat in bed next to Ziggy and sighed. She knew how her relationship was and how it was tense. And she hated it. She knew that she just wanted to fix things between them.

Lia knew that she did love Ziggy. But she knew that it wasn't that easy. And it was more than loving him.

He didn't seem to pay her any attention unless he wanted to have sex. And even the sex didn't feel like it use to be   

Lia stood from the bed. She walked out of the room and made herself a coffee.

She knew that it felt weird being in the house knowing Grace wasn't there. But she and Freddie now had their own flat. And things were good between them. She knew that she was happy for her sister.

But Lia knew that there was part of her that felt resentful and she didn't want to be. She knew that there was only so much more that she could deal with.

Lia looked to see Ziggy as he walked into the room. He didn't even look at her which annoyed her even more. "Aren't you going to talk to me?" She asked. 

Ziggy sighed. "Give me chance to wake up. You're the one who came down here. If you stayed in bed we could have had sex," he said.

Lia rolled her eyes. "Yeah I'm not in the mood. I don't want this fight either. You just don't care," she said as she stood up and walked off.

She knew all of it was getting to her.

****

Lia met up with Grace in the village. Grace looked to her and frowned. "Are you okay?" Grace asked.

Lia sighed. "I don't know. I don't know how much longer I can do this for. Act as if everything is fine. When I know it's not. He doesn't even care. I don't even have the energy to fight with him anymore. It's just too much," she said.

Grace smiled. "Do you think it's the end of you two?" Grace asked.

Lia nodded. "He doesn't care about me Grace. There's no effort. And I dint think anything can be done to save our relationship. Plus I am pretty sure he is sleeping with someone else. There was a time he'd be all over me. And now he doesn't even touch me," she told her sister.

Grace pulled her into a hug and smiled. "I'm here for you. No matter what," she said as Lia smiled.

****

Lia walked through the village where she saw Warren. She knew that it was a bad idea. But she knew that she couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Hey. You want to have some fun?" Lia asked as she looked to him and grinned.

Warren smirked. "I thought you were all loved up princess?" He asked

Lia smiled. "Yeah that's just about over. So what do you say do you want to have sex?" Lia asked.

Warren smirked. "Come with me," he said as he lead her off.

Lia knew that she was playing with fire. But little did she know what it was the start off.