Confession

"You guys, the play's today!!" Mat ruffled his hands through his hair and starting biting his nails.

"Wow, calm down, Mat. Your knees are bouncing like crazy,"Signe said.

"What if they don't like it? What if they hate that we changed the gender roles of Heathers? What if we loose our cool or our rhythm, we just learned how to get that.What if we miss a number?" Mat gasped. "What if someone forgets their lines?!!"

"Mat, we we've rehearsed the musical countless times. Yesterday alone we went over it like 5 times. We got this and if we mess up, oh well, we're not machines. " Mark said.

"Ohhh.." Mat whined and laid his head on his backpack which was on table.

"But we'll try our best to be like machines and execute the plan," Jack patted Mat on the back.

"Thanks Jack." Jack left to go get the food and he returned later with a jello, a bag of chips, and someone's grapes. "Christmas is coming early you guys!" Jack said, his voice muffled through the chips he was holding in his mouth.

"Ewww gross, Jack. I didn't need you're siliva on my chips," Ethan said.

"First of all its not on the chips, it's on the bag, and second of all, fine then! These are my chips now! --- but, I'll go back and get you another." Jack sighed. "Mark, is there anything you want to eat?" Mark was spacing out, admiring Jack's hair that he hadnt realized before looked oh so soft. "Mark?"

"Huh? What happened?"

"Is there anything you want?"

"Yes, I want you, now!" Mark said and grabbed Jack onto his lap and they started to make out, their tongues wrestling with each other. "Mmm.. Mark" Jack moaned in between the kisses. "Mark, Mark.. Mark!" Mark blinked and saw that Jack was still standing in front of him. Mark turned to face Ethan, Signe, and Mat who all gave him a suspicious look.

Mark blushed a little, "why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"'Cuz you were giving me this dreamy look before, it was weird."

Mark's blush became darker. "Oh. I'm sorry I was.. daydreaming about something," he muttered.

"Daydreaming about something or about someone?" Signe teased. The boys went "ooooooh."

"Uh, no nobody. I was daydreaming about.."

food! Always go with food! Mark told himself.

"..food! Food yeah, you know me."

Jack smiled and bumped Mark's fist, "see that's my boy right there."

"Um, but yeah did you want anything before the bell rings?" Jack repeated.

"You-juice! I mean juice! Yeah! You just go bring me juice!"

"Uh okay. Right away sir." Jack saluted and left the table.

"Uh I need to go. Bye Ethan, see you two tonight." Mark put on his backpack and left the table as well.

"What was that about?" Signe asked.

"Uh- nerves !!" Mat and Ethan frantically said in unison.

"He's nervous for the musical.." Ethan said cautiously eyeing Mat.

"Yeah..." Mat returned the same look.

"Boys are so weird," Signe said as she scooped up her jello.