“You’re serious?”

I nodded, “Of course I am.”

She looked up at me and for once I allowed myself to be vulnerable for rejection from Emma, someone I knew I cared about. Someone I wanted to be happy, but I wasn’t sure if she would be happy with someone like me.

She groaned, “Sam, I really can’t do it tonight, I have a ton of homework… but it’s hard to resist your offer.”

I sighed, taking both of her hands in mine then, and placing them on my hips, “Well, I guess we can have a study date?”

She raised her eyebrow, “You? Study?”

I nodded in response, smiling.

She pointed her finger, “You have to promise not to distract me if I let you come over.”

I held up my pinky, “Pinky promise.”

~ ~ ~ ~

“Oh Sam!”

I felt Emma’s fingers dig deep into my back as I continued to kiss on her neck and fuck her. We had started off fine, studying or whatever, but eventually I couldn’t take it anymore. I had just wanted to make out, but then one thing led to another.

I felt her legs wrap around my waist as she pulled herself closer to me, giving me easier access. I kissed her lips, continuing to pleasure her as I felt her shake against me. Luckily her parents were out on a date night which left the house all to ourselves.

Thank God because she was loud.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling her face closer to mine as her hands tangled in my hair. The adrenaline pumped through me as I continued, feeling her tightening around my fingers.

“Oh right there!”

And soon she was unraveling under me, scratching along my back as she released and untangled herself from me. I fell next to her as I listened to her heartbeat, pressing my ear against her bare chest.

She spoke, “Sam, you promised.”

I smiled, “You know, you can’t trust that.”

I felt her move to look at the clock and she groaned, “Now we’re behind an entire thirty minutes because of you.”

I looked up, “Actually you’re behind, I don’t do homework.”

She then flipped me onto my back, straddling my waist as I tried to bring my hands up to her boobs. She grabbed my wrists, pinning them on her bed above my head, and then leaning down.