Him

May 13,2018

You liked me yesterday you liked me the day before, but today you don't like me anymore. I'm honestly confused on how that could be, because I'm still the same me you just know more about me. No chances given, but tell me your sorry and you'll be forgiven.  

Because and girl like me can't get enough of a guy like you. But this time I swore it was true we had the chance to create something new, but you blew it and tore my heart in two. No texts, no reply, no I'm sorry, no goodbye. Only cowards play the game of have my friends tell me, so your face can stay the same because my hand fits perfectly with soft skin like yours.

A red mark burned into your face that'll leave you sore I've broken many hearts, because one broken heart decided to break mine. God how can I be so stupid, why didn't I listen to the signs.

Why did give in when I thought you were right, but couldn't be more wrong and whatever we had didn't last very long. A Romero and Juliet tragedy, except for the parts where we killed ourselves to be together. But I didn't love you and you certainly didn't love me, I know it doesn't make since trust me neither does my sanity.

You looked me at me and smiled like you never knew me, a new person in this galaxy but we have history.