Chapter 33

Cleo

Geneva and Skies were over. I'm ready to give birth. I'm ready to beat some slump ass and leave.

Skies: I'm staying here with you

Cleo: You don't have to. I wanna be alone.

Skies: Cleo I know you. You don't wanna be alone.

Geneva: I would stay with you but Jah will look for me.

Cleo: Yea I don't even wanna see him.

Skies: It'll be alright

Geneva: Watch the second Ski see you with them kids his ass gonna be crawling back.

Cleo: Facts I'm not taking him back. If he really wanted to be with me he wouldn't have left and he's not coming back at all.

Skies: Damn well he be apart of their life.

Cleo: No cause if he wanted to be in their life he wouldn't have left at all

Skies: Do you have a problem with Karen

Cleo: No

Deep down I do. When I saw her it seems like I've seen her before.

Flashback

Me and Lola were running from the cops. We stole from Walmart. We thought we would've gotten away with it but some kids and a dog caught on to us. Scooby-Doo headass.

We were currently trapped in a corner on top of a building. Nobody found us except for one cop. She was white she looked mixed with a little bit of Mexican. She had long hair her nose was pierced and from the back she had a fat ass.

Lola: Go away

Hennessy: What is your name?

Karen: My name is Karen I'm just trying to bring you To justice.

Hennessy: Fuck Justice. Go home and pretend you never saw us.

She shook her head no and reached for her gun. Plan B is on its way.

Lola: Please don't kill us. We're just kids. I'm pregnant and I'm have issues. She's all I have left.

Hennessy: I tried to kill my self so many times. I'm broken I'm damaged goods. I was raped at age 4.

We faked cried as Karen's face soften. She put her gun back and gave us 200 dollars.

Karen: I know your thugs just keep your ass out my community. I don't like killing.

She walked away and we watched her call the cops back. She looked at us and winked and mouthed "I'll get you one day"

Flashback over

Cleo: I know who she is.

Skies: Who Karen?

Cleo: Yes she's a cop!

Geneva: No way

Cleo: We gotta get Ski

Skies: I always knew you had a good heart.

Cleo: No! It's because I know she can get him to tell where I am. She's going to lock me up!

Skies: We should leave the state.

Cleo: Let's go to Ohio.

Geneva: It's a small place. Nobody will expect famous people like us to be there.

Skies: Call up the gang

Cleo: I'm lowkey sick of moving.

Geneva: Same.