❣️Chapter 1❣️

Hennessy💍

Hennessy💍

Me and Lola walked into the store with our masks on. I checked out the bathrooms and made sure nobody was there. Lola went to break the cameras.

It was midnight and the store clerk had her back turned. She didn't see us. Lola knocked her out from behind. I broke into cash register and put the money into the bag.

Lola: That bitch should watch her back next time.

Hennessy: Let's get out of here.

We ran out and went to the bloods' hideout. We met up with Daniel and Trippie.

Trippie: Y'all robbed another store. Damn y'all rolling.

That's what me and Lola do. We do the robbing and drugs. That's how we make our money. The others in the group like Daniel and Trippie they do drive-bys and robbing banks. Skies and Robb kill the enemies and do drive-bys sometimes.

We all have our differences though. Me I'm the crazy,dangerous and boujee one. They all know not to fuck with me. I'm never scared. I fight niggas and bitches. Daniel, he's super dangerous if we turn out beefing with anyone it's probably because of him. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. But hey he's my cousin. Trippie is like the little kid. He has his moments sometimes. He crazy but he is our little chucky doll. He's just like him. Skies, he looks like a good boy but never let his looks fool you. He is dangerous and a little rude. He has his bad times and good times. That's my bestfriend. Robb, I don't really know him. He's really creepy and weird. All dangerous and stuff. Lola, she's just like me. She doesn't take no for an answer. She stands up for her rights. Just like I taught her.

I walked into Skies' room and jumped on his bed. He was half sleep but half awake. He was laying on his stomach on his bed. I laid on his back and put my arms around his muscles. I felt him smile.

Skies: Wasspopin?

Damn that voice could make me be wetter than a ocean.

Hennessy: Nothing much I got some more money.

Skies: Robbing more stores I see.

He flipped us over. So now I laying down and he's in between my legs. He rested his head on my chest.

Hennessy: Me and Lola felt the urge to get more money.

Skies: Y'all gonna have more money then us one day.

I laughed and played in his hair. We heard the door open then we was Trippie.

Trippie: Danny said he need all of us in the living in 3.

Hennessy: Damn no knock. We could've been fucking.

Trippie: Wouldn't be the first I saw y'all doing that.