❣️Chapter 19❣️

Cleo

I took Geneva shopping since she didn't have no clothes. It was the next day and Ski still haven't called me. I hate this like we just got together just 2 days ago.

Geneva: That baby that Alissa claims is Ski's is her cousin's daughter. It was apart of her plan to steal clout.

Cleo: Welp she's getting some now.

Geneva: I hope we call be friends. Your really nice.

Cleo: Maybe

Geneva💔

I know Cleo probably thinks this is a joke or prank but it's not. I wish it was. I wish I could go back in time and change the way I was towards her.

I'm just glad she took me in. I hope me and her can get revenge on Alissa hoe ass.

Cleo: You hungry

I shook my head and looked out the window. I saw a familiar durag and ugly ass blonde hair.

Geneva: Look it's Ski and Alissa.

Cleo turned into the hospital and jumped out the car with me following behind.

Cleo: So this is gang shit

Alissa: Stay away from me!

Geneva: Shut up bitch!

I saw Alissa's cousin come and take her kid. The paparazzi soon came following.

Geneva: If y'all think that her baby y'all dumb. She lied she just wanted clout.

Cleo: Stokes I can't believed you lied to me. You left me in the middle of the night for a fake baby. You fucking bitch I hate you.

Ski: Cleopatra Hennessy Taylor stop.

I saw Alissa trying to swing on Cleo but I grabbed her hair and punched her in the face. She soon fell back and didn't get up.

Cleo: Thanks girl

Geneva: I got your back

Ski: Why is she here?

Cleo: Cause she can. Why are you here with this bitch.

Ski: Get it the car.

I drove and let Ski and Cleo sit in the back.

Cleo💞

I looked at Ski waiting for him to talk.

Ski: We'll talk at home

Cleo: No we talking right here

Ski: not in front of her

I slapped him and his face turned red but I didn't care.

Ski: Cleopatra Taylor

Cleo: Stokeley Goulbourne

Ski: What did I tell you about slapping me?

I saw that we were home and Geneva was at the door. I threw her my keys and she opened the door. I slapped Stoke again hard and closed the car door in his face. I ran into the house and locked the door.

I saw all the boys and ran into X's room. He was in there chilling looking at Family guy.

Cleo: I slapped Stokeley don't tell him I'm in here.

He nodded and I hid in his closet it was messy so I hid in a clothes pile. Ski won't find me here.

X: Wassup Vro

Ski: Nun you seen Cleo?

X: nah why

Ski: Cause she ain't nowhere else in the house. You know she bought Geneva in here right?

X: Aww hell nah she in my closet.

Damnit. I heard the door open and X and Ski came in

X:Why did you do that

Cleo: She was getting beat on by her dad. She ain't lying she even helped me with Alissa.

Ski: You ain't got no where to run.

Cleo: Geneva come here I'm in X's closet!!!!! Hurry up!!!

Geneva: What happened

Cleo: Get X

X: Don't you touch me

Ski started get closer to me along with X. I saw Geneva jump on X. He started laughing and they started playing around. I was playing to much attention to them that I didn't see Ski beside me.

Ski: Boo!

Cleo: Ahhh!!

Ski: What did I tell you about slapping me.

Cleo: You deserved it

Ski: Shut up you on punishment.

He picked me up and carried me over to his room. He started to strip me.

Ski: You know I wasn't going to do this but you put this on yourself.

Cleo: Stokes what are you doing

Ski: Shut up.

He laid me on top of the bed on my stomach. He pulled out his member.

Ski: The rooms are sound proof nobody can hear you now.

Cleo: Stokeley?! What are you doing?

Ski: Bout to fuck you in the ass.

Without any warning he slammed his member into me leaving me screaming in pain.

Ski: Ain't nobody ask you to scream!

******

I woke up laying on Ski. I was about get up but he held me back down. I still felt him inside me. He was pumping.

Ski: Don't move.

Cleo: Stokeley why?

Ski: I wanna make a baby with you so I nutted in your vagina. I heard if your meat is pumping after your done doing it cum will still come out and I want you with my baby so extra skeet skeet you get.

This nigga

Cleo: X told you that didn't he

Ski: Yep