❣️Chapter 10❣️

1 year later

Cleopatra👑

2018

Over the past year I've changed. I learned to control my anger. But I still have a dark side. Everybody says Hennessy is my dark side. My life changed drastically I've been modeling and singing. Lola posted a video of me singing and it went viral.

Part of my life is different though. Me and Lola were coming home one night and got into a car accident. I remember a lot except for the second half of 2017.

Lola has kinda made me remember half of it. She told me about this man that's a so called gang leader named Stokeley. I really don't know who that is but she keeps bringing him up.

Only Stokeley I know is Ski Mask The Slump God And I know she not talking about him. He's famous as hell just like XXXTentacion. I'm a nobody compared to them. I'm just Cleopatra Hennessy Taylor.

Lola tried showing me pictures but she only shows me pictures of the Slump God.

Lola: Come on Cleo how can you not remember.

Cleo: Because I was in a car accident and lost my memory.

Lola: Ughh! The Stokeley that we was with is Ski Mask the slump god. We used to live with them.

Cleo: I don't recall!

Lola: I bet if he was here you would. I'm surprised you don't remember that Slump dick!

Cleo: Just shut up.

I walked anyway and went into my room. I played Take a step back by X and Ski Mask. I heard Lola yelled something then I heard a door close.

I looked through my phone and saw this picture of myself and posted it.

ReallyCleoo: Makeup done by Lola

ReallyCleoo: Makeup done by Lola. She wanted to experiment on my face🙄😍

Liked by yoventura, yungboitrunks and 563,342 others.

Yoventura: So beautiful😍

Malutrevejo: Answer your dms!!

Nickiminaj: Get it girl😍🦄

Lilpump: Eww🙈🤢

Mommycleo: Kick rocks @lilpump😒

Theslumpgod: Damn🤤

Lil.lola: I took the picture too😒🙄

Stokeley.pokeley: @theslumpgod you can't be Commenting under her stuff she a thot

Celebrities comment under my stuff all the time and I get lots of hate comments back. Either that or people think we're dating.

I walked downstairs and saw there was no Oreos left so I went to the store. I saw a nice Lamborghini truck there. I wonder who's it is. They're lots of celebrities In Florida. I wouldn't expect them to be at a Walmart though. I grabbed a buggy and walked to the cookie part.

I grabbed Birthday Oreos and double stuffed Oreos. Those were my favorite. I grabbed some Sprite and Gatorade too. I walked pasted the chip part and heard a familiar 'Ayeee'. I heard it on Instagram before it had to be Ski Mask.

I kept walking though. I heard someone call my name so I turned around.

Ski: Do you remember me?

Cleo: Yea off of Instagram but real life I don't know you.

Ski: You joking right?

Cleo: No I'm really not. I got into a car accident and lost my memories of some things.

Ski: I guess I might be one of those things. So do you remember Daniel?

Cleo: Yea that's my cousin.

Ski: You remember Skies?

Cleo: Yea that's my bestfrann!

Ski: But you don't remember me?

Cleo: Nope.

Ski: This gotta be a joke. Your deadass?

Cleo: Yep

X: Ski nigga what's taking so long? Oh shit hey Cleo!

He ran up to me and hugged me. I didn't hug back but I should've. I can't believe I'm actually talking to Ski the Slump god though.

Ski: She don't remember us Vro. She got into a car accident.

Cleo: I'm really sorry I don't.

Ski: Your good. You still fuck with Lola?

Cleo: Yep. I like your hair.

X laughed.

X: What hair this nigga bald!

Cleo: It's cute baldish.

WiFi: Come on y'all we gotta go Solomen wanna see us.

Ski: See you later Hennessy.

Cleo: It's Cleo.

Ski: You changed it?

Cleo: Yea Hennessy is my bad side now.

WiFi: Guys Let's go!!

He yelled really loud kinda scaring me. So I walked away.

Ski🖤

Damn I kinda feel bad for Cleo. She lose her memories of us. It kinda hurts for her not to remember me. But hey fuck my feelings.

X: Why the fuck was you yelling like that?!

WiFi: Y'all was over there running y'all mouth to a hoe!

Ski: Didn't mean you had to yell. We was coming.

Trunks: Y'all calm down.

Ski: Ain't nobody Calmed up!

We all laughed.

X: Ski you slow.

Ski: Shut the hell up!

X: What does Solomen want?

Wifi: He said something about a mission.

Trunks: Gotta love the gang shit.