❣️Chapter 7❣️

Hennessy💍

Me and Lola just got done with our nails I got mine baby baby with 'Cleo' on them. Lola got her's dark blue with 'Lola' on them.

We knew the nail tech so we got them for free. I texted X and asked him where was he. We met up at Spencers. X was looking a dildos while Pump was looking at thongs.

Hennessy: Why are you looking at those?

X: Shit ion know.

He grabbed my hand and walked out. I saw a cookie place and wanted to. I saw Lola go to the pretzel place with Pump behind her.

Hennessy: I want some cookies.

X: Go Head I'll pay.

Hennessy: No

X: I do want I want.

He smacked my butt.

Hennessy: Ouch nigga

I smacked his arm and ordered my stuff. X paid as Lola and Pump came up to us.

Lola: We saw Geneva and Daniel.

Pump: His face is fucked up.

Damn I beat him that bad.

X: Come on we gotta get to the others.

We walked pasted a jewelry place in the middle of the mall. I stopped because I saw Skies. I dropped X's hand and walked to him.

Hennessy: Skies?

Skies: Hennessy I missed you. How are you?

Hennessy: I missed you too. Im good. You stop texting me.

Skies: Sorry I've been busy with my girl.

Hennessy: Oh I wasn't really worried about it I was in something.

??: Babe Who is this?

Some girl with green hair came up to us. She already had a attitude with me.

Skies: Diamond this is my bestfriend Hennessy

Diamond seems like I've seen her on Instagram somewhere. Then it clicked she was with Flight. X and the rest of the gang came up behind me.

Diamond: Omg it's Xxxtentacion, Wifisfuneral, Lil Pump, Smokepurpp, Trunks, Bam Savage and Lola Michaels.

We were all famous really but I just never heard of any of their music except for Pump. Lola was an Instagram model and so was I.

So with all the robbing and shit we do nobody really we thinks it's us. Same with some of the bloods.

X: Yea what do you want a picture?

Diamond: Yea And I have a question.

She took pictures of all of them except Lola. Lo had a attitude with with her. I feel like something is up.

X: What was your question.

Diamond: Why y'all with this trick?

She pointed at me and her finger was literally in my face. So I twisted it and she screamed.

Hennessy: So Skies why you with this trick?

Geneva and the rest of the bloods came.

Geneva: Skies why are you talking to them?

Hennessy: Why you worried about it?

Skies: Girl stop acting like you own me you don't own me. You ain't nothing but a hoe.

Geneva: You gone let him talk to me like that.

She was talking to X.

X: Bitch I ain't your manz! The fuck get out my face with your loose pussy.

She started to look at Daniel and I looked at him like how your momma look at you when you about to ask for something in the store. So he kept it quiet.

Geneva: Y'all fake! Especially you. Who leaves their own gang for another gang?

I laughed at this bitch.

Hennessy: I got kicked out because of your bitch ass and second shouldn't you be asking yourself that?

X: Damn.

Geneva: Shut up X I know you ain't talking.

Lola: Nah bitch don't try and change the subject.

Diamond: Bae hold my stuff. Who you talking to?

She handed to Skies but my dropped it on the floor.

Lola: Girl bye don't try and act hard you know damn well you can't fight. Remember the last time you tried something with me?

Diamond and Lola fought a long time ago. Diamond was running her mouth and Lola just made her shut up.

Diamond: You wanna fight?

Lola: Sure catch me outside.

Diamond: You gon Get your ass beat just like her too.

They walked outside and me and Lo started taking off our earrings and put our hair into ponytails.

WiFi: Really y'all?

Hennessy: Hell yea they ain't but to talk shit and not get hit.

We saw them turn around and came back to us.

Diamond: Fuck dat let's fight here.

(Pretend that's Lola in the orange and Diamond in red)

We saw the cops come and we ran into different stores. I was with X and WiFi.

WiFi: Y'all niggas crazy fighting in stores like that. But that was lit asf.

I saw Geneva leaning against the wall and walked up to her.

(Pretend again act like Hennessy is in the white. Geneva in the Black)

We were all back in the truck and we was almost home. X pulled up into the yard.

Pump: Y'all okay?

Hennessy: I'm Gucci.

Lola: Same

Bam: Any nails broken?

Lola: Nope

WiFi: Shocking.

Hennessy: WiFi Why you act like you got a problem then you turn around and act like our friend?

Purpp: Cause his girl left him that's why he so grumpy.

Lola: Put your feelings aside that's how you get over something.

Bam: That's like something I would say.

We laughed and got out the truck. We walked inside and saw Joseline fucking Trippie on the couch. Ewww