❣️Chapter 13❣️

Cleo💍

I woke up with hands wrapped around my waist and heavy snores. I was in my bed so I wasn't worried. I looked behind me and I saw Stokeley.

I saw the sun rising and looked at my phone. 5:24 am. I went to the camera and took a picture of Stoke and me. I'm not going to lie I had a celebrity crush on him. But just after my last relationships I play hard to get so they'll give up and leave me alone.

I tried to move away but Stoke pulled me closer.

Ski: Stop moving.

Cleo: I'm not Alissa let go.

Ski: I know your not Alissa cause your not a hoe. Now stop moving and go to sleep.

Cleo: Ugh.

Ski fell back asleep and so did I.

I woke up again and I was on top of Stoke. The fuck? He was on his phone.

Cleo: How I got up here?

Ski: Um I was laying on my back and you started laying on my chest and then you got your ass on top of me.

Cleo: Okay.

Ski: Don't move though.

Cleo: Do you still gangbang?

Ski: We left it alone. Bloods and Crips don't fight anymore. We were getting to famous for this gang shit. But we still Crips.

I nodded and got up. I accidentally stepped on Pump.

Cleo: What the fuck?

I looked around and the rest of them were on my floor.

Cleo: Get the fuck up!

I saw Lola on top of Robb Banks. What the hell. I'm confused as fuck.

Bam: Yea mom?

Purpp: Where the breakfast?

Cleo: Why y'all here?

Pump: Damn bitch step on my face then.

Cleo: Already did.

Trunks: We couldn't leave it was to late and dark.

Cleo: But y'all niggas be coming home at 3 and 4 in the morning.

WiFi: Chill mommas.

Cleo: Get out!

X: Stop yelling! Damn!

Cleo: Who you talking too?

X: You! Your the only one yelling!

Cleo: I'm not yelling right now. You are. Now get out.

Pump: Not til you say sorry.

I looked in my nightstand and pulled out my taser and they all went running out the door. I heard car doors slam so I knew they were gone.

Lola: That was crazy. I'm going to shower in my room.

I went into my bathroom and took a shower. After I got out I wrapped my hair up in a shower and wrapped my body up too.

I bent over to get my makeup bag. Then I felt hands around my hips. I looked into the mirror and saw Stoke.

Cleo: What the fuck you doing here?

Ski: Chilling watch you.

Cleo: Go Watch Slulissa.

Ski: Why would I want to watch a pleasant when I have a queen in front of me?