eight

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Benji shook his head furiously as he picked out all the vegetables on his tray and loaded them onto Lucky's. He handed over his cup of chocolate mousse too, before starting to rip apart the slab of meat sitting in front of him. "I don't know what to do. He scares the shit out of me!"

"He says you owe him?"

"H-He set me up." Benji mumbled. "He planned this."

"You need to stay away from him." Lucky ordered, stabbing a piece of broccoli with his utensils, "Did he tell you anything?"

Benji shook his head faintly, "N-No. Just something about my mouth; it didn't really make any sense."

Lucky froze, his fork midair, his cheeks bulging with food like a chipmunk. "Shit." He cursed, his voice muffled as he quickly gulped down his mouthful. "Fuck, I gotta go."

"What? Lucky-"

"I'll see you later." He rambled, his mind elsewhere as he grabbed his bag and stumbled out of the canteen, holding his blazer under his arm. Benji was left alone with two trays and an empty seat, feeling like he was being watched by every pair of eyes in the room.

Lucky was staggering as he sprinted to his room, zigzagging past kids and stumbling up the stairs clumsily. Once he reached room 112, he started fumbling around in his pockets for his room key. But then he froze. He took a deep, reluctant breath and banged on the door, waiting patiently for an answer.

If he wanted Steel's help, he was going to have to play by his rules.

Steel answered a few moments later, his confused face appearing on the other side of the door. He was utterly baffled at the concept of Lucky knocking for once. "Uh...yeah?" He rose his brows, letting the blue haired boy in and shutting the door behind them.

"Diesel." He panted, completely out of breath, "He's one of them. One of the leaders." He spluttered.

Steel's brows drew into a deep frown as he folded his arms over his chest, "You're not making any sense."

"The drugs." Lucky confirmed in irritation. "He's the one who helps get them in, isn't he?"

Steel's face hardened, a muscle in his jaw twitching uncomfortably, "I don't know anything about that-"

"But it's true. You know it is. Of course, he's not the one who blows the guards. He gets other people to do it, doesn't he?"

"Look, Blue, I have no idea what you're-"

"Please, Sebastian, you have to help me." Lucky begged.

"I told you not to call me that." He snapped.

"I don't care! He's gonna make my friend do it, I know he is! You have to stop him, he can't-"

"Hey!" Steel interrupted sharply, advancing towards Lucky until he was cornered, his back pressed against the wall, "If your friend managed to get himself into that situation, then it's his own fucking fault! What makes you think I have any power over Diesel's decisions? He doesn't listen to anyone!"

Lucky stared up at the figure looming over him, his teeth gritted, his jaw starting to ache from the pressure, "C'mon, Steel." He begged quietly, his voice almost as low as a whisper. "This kid's probably never even seen a dick before, it'll scar him for life!"

Steel rolled his eyes and inched ever closer, his chest almost pressed up against Lucky's, "The only thing you can do is volunteer to take his place." He whispered back, accompanied by an artificially sweet smile, "But if I were you, I'd leave the situation the fuck alone. You don't want anything to do with Diesel, alright? He's dangerous."