Bad News

It had been a long but great shopping trip. Shopping with Pheobe is like being a little kid going on a big roller-coaster for the first time. Awsome. When ever you pick something up and only like a little bit she insists on you buy it. And if you don't, she does.

We were currently in Gucci and looking at handbags.

"This is the best shopping trip I've ever had! The furthest I've ever been shopping is down town San Fransisco, I never thought I'd be shopping in New York!" Pheobe said, a huge smile on her face. Ou r hands were piled with bags because Pheobe had dragged me into as many shops as possible.

"Oh, my God. That bag is gorgeous." I sighed, staring at a beautiful black handbag.

"Then buy it!" Pheobe exclaimed.

"I don't think I can afford it..."

"That's it! I'm buying it for you!"

"Pheobe, I can't ask you to waste your money on me!" I said.

"Blaze, you don't understand. I want to spend money on you. It's like taking a little sister shopping. And don't worry about the money. We're witches, we'll just conjure more if we need it!" she said.

"Isn't that called personal gain?

"We've done so much for those Elders that personal gain doesn't really exist anymore."

"Okay." I said, satisfied. I let her buy me the bag and we decided to go to lunch.

We decided to go to a nice little restaurant and sat at one of the tables outside. A waiter came up to us and gave us menus. Just after he went away, Chris appeared at our table.

"Ah, come to join the shopping trip have we?" I said.

"No, Piper's in trouble." Chris said.

"What happened?"

"She was ambushed by demons."

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know. They took her."

"Is Wyatt okay?"

"Wyatt's fine. He's with Paige."

"Who took Piper?"

"Demons the New Source hired."

Oh, no, I thought. This is bad.