Shopping

"Well I'm bored, Pheobe you wanna come shopping with me?" I said looking to Pheobe.

"Sweetie do you really think now is a good time for shopping?" she asked.

"I think it's a fabulous time! Piper do you wanna come too?" I said.

"I'd love to, but I have to go down to P3 and sort some things out." Piper said.

"Oh well. What about you Paige?" I asked.

"As much as I would love to, I can't. I have an interveiw. Which by the way I'm late for." she said walking to the door.

"Good luck!" I called. "Oh well, looks like it's just you and me Pheebs. Unless you want to come too Chris?"

"Are you insane? The Source of all Evil is after you and all you can think about is shopping?" Chris said out raged.

"I'll take that as a no then. Come on Pheobe, let's go!" I said heading for the door.

"Pheobe, a little help on this?" Chris said.

"Sorry Chris, but when a girl is really stressed, the only thing to do is shop till you drop." she said, following me.

"Well said!" I yelled.

"So Pheobe, where do you want to go shopping?" I asked.

"I don't know. There's some pretty cool shops downtown."

"I was thinking something more on the lines of... I don't know... New York?" I said.

"New York?! Blaze that's ages away!" she said, incredilous.

"Pheobe, I think you missed the bigger picture here."

I looked at her.

"Nope I still don't get it." she said.

I slapped my hand to my forehead.

"I can orb Pheobe!" I said.

"Oohh. Whoops, guess I hadn't thought about that."

"Any way, I'm going to go get ready. Being in the underworld makes me feel all gross. Be ready in half an hour." I said walking to my room.

I picked out some clothes to wear. My mind was set on dark grey skinnies, a purple shirt, and silver ballet flats. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I undressed and hopped in, relaxing when the hot water hit my skin. I washed my hair and brushed it so it wouldn't be that hard to dry.

I turned the water off and hopped out.

I dried my self and put my clothes on. Time to blow dry my hair, I thought. Fifteen minutes later I was ready and I walked out the door to find Pheobe coming out if her room.

"Oh good your ready." she said.

"Got your wallet?" I asked.

"Yep I got everything."

"Good." I said, grabbing her arm and orbing us to New York.

"