Nightmare

I was walking through a park. There were children playing with each other and parents watching them with adoring eyes. Standing beside a tree were my parents. They smiled at me and I smiled back. My happy expression turned into one of horror, because right behind them was a demon with a fireball in his hand. He smiled at me and threw it at my parents. They burst into flames and then dissapeared.

"No!" I screamed. My whitelighter, Chris appeared in front of me. He grabbed me by the arms and started shaking me.

"Wake-up Blaze," he said "You have to wake up."

Everything went black and then I woke up from my dream. There was someone holding me down and I flung my arm to the side, using my telekinesis to get them away from me. The person hit the wall and slumped to the floor.

They groaned in pain and then I realised who it was.

"Chris! Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I ran over to him and helped him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a few broken bones is all." he said, moving his arm around, probably making sure it wasn't broken

"I'm so sorry, you startled me and I didn't know who you were and I had just had a nightmare." I said in a rush.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Was it the same nightmare as before?"

I nodded my head. Of course it was the same one. It's always the same one, where I would be walking in a park and my parents would get killed by a demon.

"Oh my god, is every one okay? We heard fighting." Paige said, as her, Piper and Pheobe rushed in.

"Yeah, we're fine. I startled Blaze and she kind of threw me into the wall." Chris said

"Jeez, what did you do? Rip up her books while she was sleeping?" Piper asked.

"No, nothing like that. I had a night mare and when I woke up Chris was there and I thought he was the demon from my dream." I explained.

"Oh"

Banging noises came from downstairs.

"That's not good."

"Paige orb Wyatt to magic school." Piper said.

Paige nodded her head and orbed out.

I orbed downstairs and Chris was right behind me.

I watched as Leo fgot flung across the room and hit a wall.

There were five lower level demons in the living room.

Pheobe and Piper ran down the stairs.

I used my powers and flung one of the demons across the room. Another demon threw a dagger at me.

"Dagger!" I called and flung it back towards the demon and killed him.

The demon I threw against the wall threw an energy ball at me. I orbed out of the way and used my power to blow him up.

The others had taken care of the rest and we all just stood there.

"Damn it! He got dust on the carpet!" Piper muttered, walking out of the room.

I sighed and walked over to Leo, who was getting off the ground.

"Who were they?" I asked.

"I don't know, but they were after you." he said with a worried expression.

"Crap." I muttered.