Loki and Amelia

LOKIS PRINCESS

----------AMELIA----------

I search through my dresses, finally settling on a long sleeved dark green dress that went down to the floor. I pinned my wavy hair back and applied makeup and did up my shoes. I glanced in the mirror, appreciating the person staring back. I make my down to the ballroom, Loki was standing with Sif and Thor was standing beside the doors.

"Thor, I thought you would be dancing."

"I was waiting for you."

"Oh. Thank you." I felt a blush creep up my cheeks and I smile. Thor takes my hand, leading me through the throng of people. I recognized a few, like Sigyn and Baldr and Aegir, all of whom recognized me.

"Come, father wants to meet you."

"But he's met me before. I'm Sif's sister."

"Yes but he wants to meet you officially. He only remembers you from when you were young and when you would run around with us."

"Alright." I bow in front of the Allfather, he motions for me to stand.

"Lady Amelia, sister of Lady Sif. How are you?"

"I'm good, Allfather."

"Good." Thor bows and leads me to my seat, sitting down beside me and opposite of Sif. I look down at the food in front of me, suddenly feeling this need to regurgitate everything I ate.

"Lady Amelia, are you alright?" I look at Loki, giving my best fake smile.

"I'm fine. Just...not hungry is all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to escort you to your room?"

"Yes, that would be fantastic." I turn to Thor and say goodbye before leaving with Loki.

----------LOKI----------

I knew that she wasn't going to eat. I knew she would wear a long sleeved dress. I knew she would want to regurgitate what she ate previously.

I look at Amelia, she was looking straight ahead, not exactly paying attention to anything in particular.

"Loki, if you don't mind. Can you stop staring at me? I can feel it." I smile and look ahead. What was she thinking about?

"Don't even bother going through my head." I look at her, a shocked look on my face.

"I wasn't---"

"Loki, don't lie to me. I knew exactly what you were going to do." I look back in front of me, not noticing when we had stopped in front of Amelia's door.

"Thank you, Loki."

"Can we talk?" She gives a frustrated sigh and pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Or maybe later."

"No. Let's get this over with." Amelia twists the knob of the door and we enter the room. She closes the door, making her way beside me. I twist to face her, crossing my legs and giving her my full attention.

----------AMELIA---------

I take a deep breath in and explain my story. He sat there, staying silent through the whole thing. He sat up straight and stared at me, fully attentive.

I finished my story, Loki was still silent. I expected something like, 'that's a lot of bullshit' like I got from a few 'friends'.

"That's a lot to deal with. And you're only--"

"20."

"20!? And you've been through all of that!?"

"Yes." I state, unusually calm. I look at Loki, his green eyes were wide and he was staring at his hands in shock.

"Loki?"

"I'm fine. Are you fine?" He looks at me, pain filled his eyes though I don't know why.

"I'm alright."

"Show me your wrists." I place my hands on my lap, I always did that when I was nervous. "Please, Amelia." I shake my head 'no' and look away from him. I couldn't let him see them.

----------LOKI----------

She looks away from me and I place my cold fingers under her chin and turn her face towards me. Tears streamed down her face as she tries her best to look me in the eyes.

"Please, Amelia. I am your friend. I care for you. I want to help you." I could feel the temperature dropping and I knew that her emotions were controlling the weather. She blinked a few times and - reluctantly - rolled up the tight sleeves of the dark green dress, showing the fresh and old scars that marked both her wrists. I trace my fingers along each one, making sure to not touch the fresh ones.

I look at her, her dark red hair was falling out of place and her green eyes were filled with tears as she looked at me.

I pulled her in for a hug and she begins to sob. I make soothing circles on her back to calm her down and I just hold her there, not bothering about my armour. She needed protecting. I would be the one to do so.

I would protect her.

-----------------

Amelia as Demi Lovato

Thor as Chris Hemsworth

Loki as Tom Hiddleston

Sif as Jaimie Alexander

Odin as Anthony Hoppins

Sigyn as Blake Lively

Baldr as Ian Somerhalder

Aegir as Tom Cruise