Thor

I walk past Lady Amelia's headquarters and stop abruptly. I look at the design on her door. It had four colours and then a black circle in the centre. I turn to Lady Sif.

"What does this symbolize?"

"She controls the four elements, water, air, fire, and earth but the black circle indicates that she has a darkness inside of her. Do you remember when Loki had the black circle on his door and we tried to figure what it meant? It meant he had a darkness, and Amelia has it."

"How do we rid of it?" Sif sighs.

"I do not know." I look at her door again and smile.

"We shall figure a way, shall we not?" Sif smiles.

"We shall." I nod my head, a smile on my lips as I head towards Loki's bedchambers. I knock twice on the door and Loki opens it.

"Yes brother?"

"We need your help."

"We?"

"Yes, Lady Sif, Lady Amelia and myself."

"With what?"

"To get rid of the darkness inside of Amelia."

"Darkness?"

"Yes. It's on her door."

"Show me." I lead Loki towards Lady Amelia's door and point towards the black circle. Loki frowns and looks at Lady Sif.

"I think I might know how but it is not an easy task."

"What is it?"

"Love."

---------------------

Hello! I know that this is a short chapter but I don't really know how to write as Thor and so I tried to imagine him as a good soul with a happy attitude, willing to help others in need. So I hoped you liked it!