chapter 23

Lena's pov: 

I wake up to the sun shining through the double doors of our balcony. I yawn and turn to look at my wife, and my god, she looks stunning. 

The sun is reflecting on her hair and creating a halo like effect around her face. She looks so peaceful.

As I take in more of Kara I notice she isn't wearing a shirt or bra like she usually does and I can't help but let my eyes wander over her tanned skin and taut abdomen. She's perfect... and I'm embarrassingly turned on.

I gently reach over to her and lightly trace over her beautifully defined stomach and watch as the muscles twitch underneath my fingers. I glance at Kara's face to see she is still sound asleep, I smile mischievously to myself and decide to continue.

From her abdomen I continue to trace upwards so that my fingers are now running over her ribs and up towards the valley of her breasts. As I get to the top of her sternum I change course so that my fingers trace down the side of her breast like a feather and back up to her sternum where I then follow up the length of her neck.

She's still sleeping but I've noticed her breathing has gotten shallower and her cheeks now look a little flushed. This time I replace my hand that's on her neck with my lips. 

I place a gently kiss on her pulse point and as I hold there for a few seconds I can feel it beginning to race. I place more light kisses up Kara's neck and along her jaw line, adding a gentle nip or two in for good measure.

As I get to her chin I finally make my way to her dry lips. I carefully swipe my tongue across them to moisten them a little before pressing my lips firmly but still gently onto Kara's once before glancing up.

As I do so my eyes lock onto hungry blue diamonds, I smile at her and for a second she returns it but as soon as she does she rushes forwards recapturing my lips with hers and rolling me onto my back as she lies half on my front half on the bed, her left leg tangling between my own.

She pulls away abruptly as starts to trail kisses of her own down my neck and when she gets to my pulse point she bites down causing a moan to escape from my throat.

"That was a mean way to wake me up," Kara huskily says as she continues to nibble at my neck.

"I think I'm going to have to make you aware of what you've done to me." She says.

Kara rolls off of me and onto her back, she then takes my right hand and pulls it onto her stomach where she presses it flat using it to lightly rub over the muscles there and then down lower. My fingers dip under the waistband of her pyjama bottoms and her underwear and touch the neatly trimmed blonde curls. As she continues to guide my hand I tug on a strand ever so gently but enough to make Kara twitch. 

As soon as my hand reaches the top of her centre I can feel just how wet she is, I can feel that her underwear is equally as sodden on the back of my hand and I look at her in slight shock.

I want to taste her - I think to myself. I want to feel her come undone around my fingers.

"Take them off." I say firmly.

Kara looks at me for a moment clearly considering my order and the risks if she is to comply.

Fuck the risks.