Chapter Forty: See You Later

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Shownu asked, brow raised.

"Changkyun," I started saying, turning around in my seat to glare him down. He was scared by my overly-intimidating look, "broke at least three bottles of alcohol. So we had to leave."

"How?" Shownu asked, laughing a bit.

"I... tried juggling them." He said slowly, probably thinking that he was going to get in trouble with the leader.

The car fell silent before we all burst into laughter.

"But you can't juggle!" Hyungwon laughed.

"I know." Changkyun shrugged, smiling a bit, "But I had to distract-" Wonho and Hyungwon gave I.M a look, he corrected himself, "I mean I wanted to impress Jiyeon."

"Well I'm sure she's super impressed now." Jooheon laughed.

Once we arrived home, I uploaded the video of the girls confronting me onto my computer and created a Youtube account. The boys surrounded me, helping out with the technological stuff.

"What should we title it?" I asked the group.

"Girl Groups Exposed!" Jooheon suggested.

"Perfect!" I said, typing in the title.

My heart raced as I clicked the upload button, it would be live on Youtube in ten minutes.

I let out a sigh, knowing revenge was only minutes away.

"Finally!" Hyungwon sighed, "They'll never bother you again after this."

"Hopefully they learn their lesson about hurting people." Kihyun muttered, walking off to shower.

I had a feeling they wouldn't learn much from this. But I liked the idea of ruining their image anyway.

When the video was uploaded, it went viral almost immediately. After only an hour it amassed a million views. The comment section was full of fans and anti-fans that decided to boycott the groups involved. I watched as the views started climbing higher and higher. And as that went on, my phone blew up.

Take down the video! The unknown number demanded through text. But I knew it was Bulldok.

What video? I pleaded ignorance, smiling as I was laying in bed.

You know what I'm talking about you bitch!

I don't even know who you are. I lied. I'm going to have to block you, sorry.

I blocked the number, falling asleep peacefully knowing that their careers were now ruined. But it didn't bother me, because I knew they were secretly bad people and I hated the idea of them being able to fool their fans.

Revenge was going perfectly. Despite the video being taken down the next day, tabloids had picked up the story immediately. It was all over the news, Korean news outlets blasting the artists and their companies for allowing their idols to be so rude. After all, what they had done to me was a crime.

The public was demanding that the groups involved were to disband and the girls face jail time for their involvement in this assault.

But obviously they were going to get off easily just because they were famous.

"This is my favorite song." Hyungwon laughed as he showed me a video of Bulldok giving a halfhearted apology. The lined up and cried on camera about how sorry they were and how it was just a joke gone wrong.

"I know fake tears, those are fake tears." Jooheon laughed.

I was now untouchable, when we attended events while preparing for the world tour, the idols were all extremely nice to me. Some of them were involved in the egging but since they didn't come harass me on video, they were getting off Scott free. This was their second chance to be a better person, so they better not mess it up.

"Did you hear? They're going on hiatus." Shownu said to me a couple days later while he was practicing for his solo stage.

He showed me an official statement from Bulldok's agency saying that the group was going on hiatus indefinitely. The other girl groups involved were also from smaller agencies but had agreed to disband and self-reflect long ago.

Thing were going perfectly for me. And on top of that, the boys were starting their tour in days. I was going to get to travel the world with them, but I'd have to be careful about what I did.

I wouldn't want the crime boss to find me or the boys, after all.

I had to keep them safe.