Chapter Thirty Two: Leaving Paradise

After the duel was over with I immediately got to packing, trying to get back to normal. Now everyone in Monsta X knew about the crushes I was hoping to keep secret.

'What a nightmare.'

I honestly would have much rather my FBI secret come out, at least that would have at least been less embarrassing.

"Jiyeon, do you need help with that?" Wonho asked, coming to stand behind me while I was sitting on the ground, in the process of packing up my clothing.

"No... I'm okay." I replied, wondering what he was up to. Of course I could pack my own stuff, it wasn't that hard. Plus I didn't want him to see my underwear again, once was already embarrassing enough.

"Jiyeon, I brought you this." I heard Hyungwon say on my left side. I looked up from the dresser to see he had picked me a flower.

"Thanks

"Thanks." I smiled, reaching out to grab the flower from him.

"No, let me." Hyungwon said, placing the flower behind my ear, brushing his fingers against my cheek for a moment.

I blushed, trying to focus on packing.

To the right of me, I could see Wonho was frowning. The wheels seemed to be turning in his head as he tried to figure out how to one-up Hyungwon.

"Do you want coffee? I can buy you coffee." Wonho suggested frantically.

"I want coffee." Shownu added softly from the other side of the room.

"Not now." Wonho said, putting his hand up to hush Shownu.

"I'm a little busy right now." I said, "But we can get coffee later if you want."

"I'll buy you better coffee!" Hyungwon boasted to the left of me, I turned to look at him.

"Puh-lease." Wonho rolled his eyes, "Coffee is coffee. Besides, I asked first."

"Shouldn't you guys be packing?" I cut in, noticing they hadn't put their stuff away and we were supposed to leave for the airport in two hours.

The two seemed to exchange glares before running off to pack, probably trying to see who could pack their stuff up the fastest.

'Finally, some room to breathe.'

As much as I liked the attention, it was suffocating me.

I was certain there would be much more of this in the future...

"Let me carry her luggage!" Changkyun said, fighting over my suitcase at the conveyor belt. We had just landed back in Korea, I couldn't get any sleep because the guys wouldn't stop fighting over who should sit next to me on the flight. In the end, Shownu took the seat next to me in an attempt to shut everyone up. It didn't work.