Pain and Pleasure

Carter's POV
      It's been a week after the whole Jamie incident and everything has gotten better... No one has really been mean it's all been more playful teasing although Nikki and I still fight occasionally it's not nearly as bad. Dalton has been really restrictive on things though like locking away the knives in a drawer at night and keeping any pills in his bathroom. But, I don't blame him after the whole suicide scare. Anyways, the end of the school day is almost here and I haven't seen Hunter all day... I think he either skipped today or is sick because I went by some of his classes to see if he was there but he wasn't. I ended up getting his homework from his teachers today and I went ahead and did it for him... I'm going to stop by his house and give it to him early so I can see if he's okay... The last bell rings and everyone hurries out of the classroom ready to leave. I gather my things and then walk out. I already texted Jamie telling him that I was going to do some research at the library. I don't want any of them to know where I'm actually going... I walk out of the school and then continue to walk to Hunter's house.
      Once, I get to his house I bite my bottom lip nervously as I approach the front door. I see his motorcycle parked on the driveway so he must be here. I ring the doorbell and wait for a minute when the door finally opens I see a woman who looks like she's in her mid 30's. "Hi... Is um Hunter home?" I ask a bit awkwardly. She smiles and nods "Yes he is. Are you one of his little friends from school?~" She asks a bit excitedly. Friends? I don't think I'd call whatever we have a friendship... "Uh yeah... I just wanted to bring him his homework from today." I say and she nods "I will go get him for you then! Come on in." She said with a smile and I nodded and walked in. She closed the door and then went upstairs. After a minute or two I see Hunter and his mom walk down. Hunter is just grinning at me "Oh hey Carter. Wasn't expecting you to stop by." He said as he went in front of me "Y-yeah... uh just had some homework to give you.." I said and he chuckled "Oh that's all? How about you stay for a bit and hang?" He asked and then looked at his mom "Is that cool if he stays for dinner?" He asked and she nodded "Of course, sweetie! I'm happy to see you have a friend!" She said and then gave Hunter a kiss on the cheek. He chuckled "Ma come on you're embarrassing me." He said playfully and she laughed softly "Sorry just glad to see that this school is going better." She said and he smiled "I know. Anyways, we'll be upstairs." He said as he grabbed my arm tightly and led me upstairs. We went into his room and he closed his door and locked it. He then pulls me over to his bed and shoves me onto my back on the bed. "So you just came here to drop off homework huh? Seems more like just an excuse to see me considering you could've just waited till tomorrow~" He said with a grin as he unbuttoned my jeans. I blushed and squirmed a little but not too much since I know he's just going to continue whatever he is doing no matter what "N-no... why the hell would I want to see the guy who tortures me everyday?" I ask and he looked at me with an amused smirk "Pretty obvious. You like me. Don't deny it either because I'm not a fucking idiot." He said sternly as he started to pull my jeans off of me. He stopped when he noticed the underwear I was wearing... light purple briefs with little black cats on them. He burst into laughter and I covered my blushing face "Aw you wore the ones I got you today~ How fun. I love this pair." He said as he finished taking off my jeans. "Take off your shirt. Now." He said sternly and I nodded and hesitantly took off my shirt leaving me in just the briefs. He eyed me up and down "You have a cute little body for a nerd." He said as he grabbed the front of my briefs and yanked up a little "Don't be loud either. I don't want my mom hearing you." He said seriously and I nodded "Good boy." He said with a smile and then suddenly yanked my underwear up hard making me gasp in pain and cup my sore crotch "You are such a dweeb. Coming over just to see me. How pathetic can someone be to fall for the guy who hurts them?" He said as he pulled harder "Unless you like getting hurt by me~ Oh I bet you do~" He said as he pulled on my underwear again with one hand and with the other hand he began to rub my cock through my briefs. I couldn't help but moan softly in pain and pleasure as I began to get hard which only made the melvin he was giving me hurt more. "Someone got excited really quick~ loser." He said as he grabbed my hard cock and squeezed it hard making me squirm and bit my bottom lip in pain. He then let go of it and my underwear and I immediately fixed myself "Go on the floor and get on your knees, dork." He demanded and I did what he said "Okay listen up. I've been thinking about some things and I've decided that you will be my boyfriend. Meaning you are here to pleasure me. I don't have to do shit for you. Your number one priority is to pleasure me. Understood?" He explained sternly. I looked up at him shocked but I smiled shyly and nodded. I can't believe how happy this makes me... "Good." He said as he pet my head gently. "Now... Give yourself an atomic wedgie." He said while sitting on his bed. I blushed "I-I... But that's going to really hurt..." I said shyly and he rolled his eyes "Would you rather me help ya out? Because it'll definitely be way worse." He growled and I shook my head quickly "N-no! I'll do it..." I said and sighed as I reached behind and grabbed the back waistband of the briefs. I then started to pull up and it doesn't take long for them to get to shoulders. At least these are stretchy... I groan as I keep tugging harder trying to get this over with as quick as possible... I glance over at Hunter and see him staring at me while he is rubbing his erect dick "Almost there, nerd~" He said with a grin and I blushed and grit my teeth as I kept pulling and pulling... It took a few minutes of struggling but I was finally able to rest the waistband onto my forehead securly. Hunter chuckled and stood up "Open your mouth" he said and I hesitated to the strange request confused but did it anyways. Suddenly he grabs the back of underwear covered head and leans it forward a little and something goes into my mouth. My eyes immediately open and I see that it was his dick... "Well? Start sucking it, bitch." He said sternly and I started to suck it... It was weird since I've never done it before but wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. He moaned softly as I focused sucking on the head on his cock and kissed his sexy dick. I continued sucking his cock completely forgetting I even had my underwear over my head. This went on for a few more minutes until he came filling my mouth with his sweet juice. "Swallow." He demanded and I swallowed. He grinned and took my waistband off my head letting it snap onto my lower back. "Damn nerd. You're pretty good for a beginner." He said and I smiled a little proud "Th-thanks..." I said shyly and he chuckled "Fix your undies and put your clothes back on. That's it for today." He said and I frowned kind of sad I have to go so soon... I fix my wedgie and start putting on my jeans "You'll be coming over again soon don't worry." He said and I smiled a bit at him as I finished getting dressed. "Would you uh mind driving me home, please?" I ask and he nodded "Yeah I guess. You're lucky I'm in such a good mood today~" he says. I really am lucky.