Epilouge

I'm sorry... it's been more than awhile. Just for some dumb ending to a dumb book.

I've been going through some stuff. I don't know if I'll continue to write fanfiction, but I'll finish what's on my page. For the readers' closure.

I'm sorry.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You fiddled with the pleated skirt you wore, head lowered as you wove your way around the student body. You could feel eyes on you as you walked down the hallway.

You picked up on the whispers, bitter tones attacking you.

"Villain's daughter..."

"Attacked All Might!"

"She kidnapped Midoriya!"

"Monster!"

"Monster!"

"Monster!"

Tears welled in your eyes as you picked up your pace, hurrying to your classroom. 1-A, Hero Class. You didn't remember your quirk well, but according to your medical reports you read, it was a gross manipulation of the human mind. You knew you wanted to fight, for the better, but your quirk was little use.

So a hero, All Might, brought you to UA, where you joined the hero class. You had an aptitude for martial arts and improv combat, and scored well on tests, but people avoided you.

You were a villain.

You hurt a lot of people.

You'd attempted to kill All Might.

You bit your lip and you buried your head in your arms. Tears trickled over your cheeks, gently tapping on the desk as you took a shaking breath. "I'm so sorry." You whispered. "I can't remember anymore, but I know I'm a bad person. I'm so sorry.... I'm so sorry..."

"Are you talking to yourself again (Y/N)?" A sweet voice asked, making you jump up abruptly.

You wiped your eyes hurriedly, looking up at your favorite, bubbly brunette. She smiled kindly, soon slipping into a frown as she grabbed your face. "Are you crying again? Jeez (Y/N), are people still talking behind your back? You know you can talk to me!" She said.

You smiled sheepishly, laughing faintly. "I'm fine Ochako... just a little emotional. What I did was horrible."

"Well yeah! But you also had a change of heart! You're a good guy! Just... not in a good situation." She comforted.

You shrugged, eyes lulling to the side as you avoided her gaze. "I don't think so Ochako. From what I've heard my dad was the worst, or at least damn close... and I was a carbon copy of evil. I should be in jail." You murmured.

"Don't say that! If you wanna be a hero, then be a hero! Nothing can stop you from fulfilling your dream!" Ochako chirped.

You smiled, wiping your face again.

"Hey! You sound like me!" Another voice chuckled.

You felt your cheeks flushed red as you turned, familiar green eyes meeting yours. He smiled sweetly, and you felt yourself go weak.

Midoriya Izuku.
Your victim.
Your first and best friend.
Your first crush...

"Good morning Izuku!" You blurted, plastering a smile. "How was your morning workout?"

You slapped yourself mentally for the dumb question.

"It was fine! But I'm more concerned that you were crying again. Is everything okay?" He asked.

You blushed more, lowering your head in embarrassment. "Well I-"

You were cut off in surprise, his hand cupping your cheek. His thumb rubbed away a tear, and your heart pounded in your throat. Ochako giggled, stepping away as you dealt with your crush.

"I want you kiss you, but I fear I wouldn't be able to control myself." You thought.

"What?" Izuku snapped, surprised.

Your face burned hot as you clasped your mouth.

"Did I say that out loud?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The end!
You get to try a normal life away from villainy, starting with a crush on a boy you've kissed several times but don't remember doing so.

I'm sorry it wasn't exciting, but I just wanted to give y'all an end.

Good night.
There's more on my page.
Sorry again.