Chapter 6

You groaned as you looked up at the ceiling of your room. It was still too early, and after your fit of chaotic painting you had no desire left to do anything. You were left bored and mentally conflicted. If you were to train now, it would tire you out and loosen your grip on Izuku, but if you didn't find a way to entertain your mind you'd just as easily fall helpless to your sleep-deprived mind.

You glanced around your room but found nothing to fulfill your needs. You were out of canvases and you had no scraps of newspaper to paste to the wall. Your eyes glanced over the picture you'd destroyed and your gut twisted violently. Your father would kill you for destroying that picture. It was one of the few things left from your mother.

"Dammit..." you growled. "I'm such a fucking idiot."

You stood and grabbed the painting, shuffling through your drawers and pocketing a lighter you'd lifted off of one of father's lackeys. Rushing out the room, you dashed quickly to remove the painting before your father could see it. At least you could lie about losing the photo. If he saw you defiled it by choice then you were as good as dead.

You left the facility and ducked out of the first alley you could. Checking both ways, you rushed across the street then headed towards and old parking lot. Grass struggled up through the cracked pavement, the lot having seen many parties and vehicles over hundreds of season changes. You scanned the space, collecting stray papers and small sticks to help your cause.

Finding a spot tucked into the corner, away from civilization, you scrapped together a weak fire. After coaxing the small flame to a decent burn, you lowered the tip of your canvas into the blaze and watched as the flames ate the parchment. Sitting, you eyes watched the flames consume your spur of the moment piece into a thick ash.

You were quiet as it rolled over the photo, curling its edges first before completely destorying what you could see. "I guess that's one less thing to avoid." You muttered.

You started to stand, but chills rolled up your spine and you froze. Looking back towards the direction of the hideout, you saw no familiar faces. Friendly or otherwise.

"I'm not an idiot." You announced to the open area. "I'm aware that you're watching me. Either spare me the hassle and come on out, or I'll get you myself."

Nothing happened, no response of any sort. Your brow furrowed with suspicion. Knowing you couldn't just sit forever, and the night was getting chillier as the fire died away. Once again, you started to stand.

Your eyes swept your surrounding cautiously as you balanced on the ball of your feet and prepared to flee if need be. A flicker of light peeked through the dark and you turned towards it just as a figure raced towards you with tremendous speed. It caught you off guard, much to your distaste.

Driving into your stomach primarily, you folded in half as they knocked you to the ground and planted a foot on your chest. You growled maliciously, despite not quite knowing your assailant, and grabbed the offender's ankle. With a sharp movement you threw their leg to the right, making them wobble enough to free yourself.

Rolling from their immediate range, you bounced to your feet and whipped aroumd on the stranger, a wide kick cracking towards their face. They stopped your attack, even harnessing the momentum to their advantage to swing you around and disorient you. After seeing their calculated movements, you were less surprised and irritated. You stopped moving completely as you looked at him and began to laugh.

"Oh! Nice try No Might!" You teased, eyes adjusting to the dark and revealing Izuku to you.

Your eyes glimmered purple, reflecting in his eyes and telling you that you were still influencing him. At least you could guarentee he wasn't rogue. "You almost had me too!" You bellowed. "You really need to work on your capturing tactics Mighty Jr."