When they watch the video Waffles with you

Since everyone in the comments is talking about the mighty video "Waffles" in the comments below. I thought why not do this awesome scenario. This is one of the special scenarios I have for you guys. :3 Enjoy! :D Yes.. very late. And still taking suggestions. '3'

Jeff-

"What's a waffle?" Jeff asks.

You freak out and throw your cup across the room. "Ah hell nah! No boyfriend of mine shall not know of the magical beings known as 'Waffles'!"

Jeff looks at you with a scared look.

"(Y/N), calm yourself... It's just a waffle.."

"CALM DOWN?! How do you not know what one is since you pretty much hang out with Toby sometimes!?" 

"Plus what is a waffle? Is it a game? A type of ritual? A name for a pussy cat? A Pokemon?" Jeff asks, in confusion. Jeff, how the hell do you not know this?

"I'm pretty sure it can be a name for a cat, but it's a food, and I'll prove something to you. I'll show what type of an extent people go to eat 12 waffles."

"..." 

You pull out (Insert device that you can watch Youtube on here) and show Jeff the video.

"No. Ate a jellyfish."

"Ate a jellyfish." Both of the characters say in sync.

"We may want to recast, it's just a thought."

"This commercial's gonna make me famous!"

"I MADE THIS FOR YOU!" The video ends.

"So, know what a waffle is now?"

"I was only kidding so I could spend time with you." He makes a weird happy face, which is weird, since you know, he's always happy, since he has a 'special' type of smile.

"You dork." His grin gets bigger.

Ben-

You walked past Ben's room. You hear a person screaming; "I HATE YOU!"

"That's all I ever hear anymore! Brother try this, brother try that! What was it.. Cinnamon toast and.. what was is?"

"Mayonnaise."

"You didn't make a single pound!"

"I made a pound of cinnamon toast with mayonnaise."

Dah heck they talking about in dere?

You open the door to see Ben watching Julian Smith's Hot Kool-Aid video. He was laughing and enjoying the videos. 

"Um Ben?"

"Oh sup?" He stops watching the video and closes our of the window, as if watching naughty things.

"You don't have to hide that." You open up the window again on his computer, type in 'Waffles' and show it to him. His expression, priceless. His eyes, watered, that's how beautiful this was.

Slendy-

"I want a waffle!" Sally begs.

"I want waffles!" Ben begs.

You pull out your phone as Slendy makes them. Sure, no service, but you had the waffles video on your phone, so you showed it to Slendy.

Slendy sighs, "Please, no more people screaming for waffles.."

"You got to admit, pretty funny, am I right?" You ask.

He sighs.

"Waffles can burn in hell, thank you very much." He states.