When they fangirl over your favorite singer with you

fldjsjfdsg

Jeff-

"Hey Jeff."

"What?" He asks.

"Brendon Urie."

"BRENDON URIE?!" He screams. "I'm pansexual because of him!!"

"No wonder Ganna_Fox_and_Hunny has a story of you and Ike making the babies and whatnot."

"Nice sponsor thing." He states. "Why the hell not?"

"Exactly. Check out Ganna_Fox_and_Hunny."

"For smut starring your little whore, me!!" Jeff smiles and does a twirl.

"Anyways, how much do you love Brendon Urie?"

"He can't compare to you or Jike." He licks his lips. "Is this interview just about Brendon Urie?"
"Yes. Do you like him?"

Jeff blushes and pulls out his favorite photo of Brendon.

This looks like it was edited by a ten year old."

"Fine let me pull out the better one."

"......."

"What?"

"This looks more like it was edited by a ten year old."

"I am one! My butt hole is one I think..?"

"..."
Ben-

You decide to take a shower. Only problem is, Ben goes through the light fixture and watches you. He's pretty pervy and sometimes needs to free his willy if you know what I mean.

Hehe, let's just take a moment and think about this okay. Many dirty jokes could be put here. Even references. Like, don't Biliah all over my Sega Gamer. Random moment. *insert dirty joke if you'd like in the comments*

Anywho, Ben likes to do that. So you figured, you would prank him to teach him a lesson. First things first, you go look in his browsing history, and you find Him.