When You have your First Kiss with him :3

Okay... I'm really cheap and I've been working on my other stories so that I could finish them and I could do new stories and continue to work on this story and other creepypasta stories, also working on a Venturiantale fan fiction, but we can just forget about that. Also, I'm running out of ideas, so could you guys give me some suggestions? I would appreciate that. :3 Now Onwards!

Jeff-

You were sitting on a couch, babysitting two annoying kids that you would love to kill..But you wanted your beautiful boyfriend, Jeff to kill them for you.

"I want a pony!" or "Feed me woman!" was all the the kids would say.

"Shut up!" You yelled. As usual, the kids would be silent for a second, but then they would start up again."I WANT A PONY!" or "FEED ME!!!!" became louder then ever before.

To calm yourself down, you went up to your room and locked the door, and a few minutes later, you got a knock on your door. You could hear a few footsteps behind the door.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed, then slowly starting to cry from all the pressure. The footsteps slowly faded away and then you heard two little screams and cries of pain.

Worried, you open the door and run downstairs to find the kids dead, with smiles carved onto their faces as if they were pumpkins, and there stood your lover, Jeff with a knife in his hand and fresh blood drenched his knife.

"Jeff, did you kill them?" Jeff nodded and he pulled your body close to him and he gave you a kiss.

Smiling, you kissed him back and you both cleaned up the mess of the dead childern.

Ben-

Ben had to do something for Jeff, so you were home alone, playing Call of Duty. You were having fun, until something happened on the Call of Duty server...

"Hey (Y/W/P/N also known as Your Wattpad Profile name)! I want to have some fun with you....Gimme your phone number and I can bang you hard...." A man on th server said.

"Not interested...Besides, I already have a hot sexy boyfriend..." The man sighed and the round ended, making your team the winner of the second game.

Just then you heard the man scream, making everyone worry.

Your new wide screen Tv was glowing a bright blue color and a hand came through the tv.

"(Y/N) Don't worry about him anymore.." Ben's head popped out of the tv. A few cords came through the tv and they wrapped you in a coil, bring you closer to Ben.

You didn't struggle, because you knew that Ben was controlling the cords and Ben kissed you. You kissed him back and you two continued to kiss, since you still had your headset on, everyone in C.O.D could hear you and Ben smooching.

Some people groaned and moaned, while others said "Awwwwww"

Slendy-

(This happens after Masky disposes of the "Ipad Demon")

While Slendy was hugging you after Masky has gotten rid of the "demon", Slendy's tie fell off.

You were about to pick the tie up, until Masky came back into the room, with your best friend, also known as his girlfriend.

"Hello Slendy and hello (Y/N)...." Your friend waved and Masky whispered into her ear something you couldn't make out.

Your best friend nodded. "I have disposed of the Ipad sir....Need anything else?" Masky asked. Slendy shook his head and Masky and your best friend left the room.

As Masky closed the door to Slendy's room, you put Slendy's tie back on. "Thank you, darling. For doing this for me, you deserve a reward."

Slendy picked you up with his tentacles and he pulled you closer to his face, thus giving you a kiss.